geoip

Blesta Addons

with blesta 4.2.2, and php 7.1 or php 7.2 , 7.0 is not working, it not showing the location only a empty response . in blesta lgs i found the fallowing erors

E_NOTICE: Uninitialized string offset: 0 {"code":8,"message":"Uninitialized string offset: 0","file":"/home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vendors/maxmind/geoip/geoip.inc","line":1749}

That sounds like there may be an issue with the database file since the error stems from an attempt to fetch information from it. Have you tried updating the GeoIP database file? The last file they had released is working for me.

v4.5 of Blesta will support the new GeoIP2 database instead.

5 hours ago, Tyson said:

That sounds like there may be an issue with the database file since the error stems from an attempt to fetch information from it. Have you tried updating the GeoIP database file? The last file they had released is working for me.

v4.5 of Blesta will support the new GeoIP2 database instead.

i have found the issue, i have a cron that download the database in daily basis, since the legacy database was discounted so days ago, it throw a error .

can you share your legacy database, i don't found it in the internet yet .

44 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

i have found the issue, i have a cron that download the database in daily basis, since the legacy database was discounted so days ago, it throw a error .

can you share your legacy database, i don't found it in the internet yet .

I think we would be in violation of their licensing if we distributed any of their database files, it's one reason you have to download it. No copies in your backups? The new database file format is supported in 4.5 as Tyson mentioned.

• Tyson locked this topic