Questions from potential customer

WH7

Question

Good afternoon,

A friend of mine is an sport coach and he is looking for a platform that allows to handle tickets (questions of his customers) and billing, since I have a little bit more experience with computers I'm helping and I found Blesta, I have a few questions and I will be very thankful if you could help.

1) I saw that you have a module to accept payments via PagSeguro. Is it updated? Working perfectly? Is there any other credit card options available to Brazilian customers instead of PagSeguro with Credit card?

2) Do you have any plugin to accept payments via "boleto bancario? If yes, where can I get more details?

3) Is there any integration between for example the PagSeguro plugin and the Active users? I mean, if a customer is late on payments we would like to automatic keep it disabled and unable to open new tickets. Is it possible?

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, WH7 said:

1) I saw that you have a module to accept payments via PagSeguro. Is it updated? Working perfectly? Is there any other credit card options available to Brazilian customers instead of PagSeguro with Credit card?

There are no known issues with PagSeguro. Because many gateways are cross border, I'm not sure if there are any others specifically for Brazil, but we may be creating one or more new gateways for Brazil soon including Widepay.

2) Do you have any plugin to accept payments via "boleto bancario? If yes, where can I get more details?

I'm not familiar with boleto bancario. You can see a list of gateways at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Gateways

3) Is there any integration between for example the PagSeguro plugin and the Active users? I mean, if a customer is late on payments we would like to automatic keep it disabled and unable to open new tickets. Is it possible?

If a customer does not pay, their services they have with you can be suspended, but it does not currently have any impact on whether the client can open tickets. Your support staff can check the status of their account, and ask them to bring it current in order to provide support. Or, a customization could be made to disable it if they are behind.

Olá @WH7 nós estamos em contato com @Paul para desenvolvermos outros módulos para o Brasil. Mas o módulo do PagSeguro está completinho. Estamos trabalhando aí com o pessoal para implantar o WidePay, 3 dias para liberação do valor e uma taxa muito menor que o PagSeguro para nós Brasileiros. Um abraço!

Hello @ WH7 we are in contact with @Paul to develop other modules for Brazil.
But the PagSeguro module is complete. We are working with personnel to implement WidePay,
3 days to release the value and a much lower rate than PagSeguro for us Brazilians. A hug!
Edited by Vinicius Nascimento

21 hours ago, Paul said:

There are no known issues with PagSeguro. Because many gateways are cross border, I'm not sure if there are any others specifically for Brazil, but we may be creating one or more new gateways for Brazil soon including Widepay. 

I'm not familiar with boleto bancario. You can see a list of gateways at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Gateways

If a customer does not pay, their services they have with you can be suspended, but it does not currently have any impact on whether the client can open tickets. Your support staff can check the status of their account, and ask them to bring it current in order to provide support. Or, a customization could be made to disable it if they are behind.

Hi @Paul and @Vinicius Nascimento,

Thanks for your answers.

Boleto bancario is not really a credit card payment type, it's a papper that a bank issue and customer pay and in a few days you get the money  - not sure about the money in English.

Can you please give more details on the Pagseguro issues? @Vinicius Nascimento do you know if is there an easy way to use Boleto bancario with Blesta?

I understand. I never used or played with Blesta, but I have some background in computer. Is there any table on the database where users are marked as active and not active that could not allow them to open new tickets? If yes, do you know what table and column is it? If it exist, should not be hard to create a script on the cron to check payments daily at PagSeguro and apply the restrictions to customers with late payments.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, WH7 said:

Hi @Paul and @Vinicius Nascimento,

Thanks for your answers.

Boleto bancario is not really a credit card payment type, it's a papper that a bank issue and customer pay and in a few days you get the money  - not sure about the money in English.

Can you please give more details on the Pagseguro issues? @Vinicius Nascimento do you know if is there an easy way to use Boleto bancario with Blesta?

I understand. I never used or played with Blesta, but I have some background in computer. Is there any table on the database where users are marked as active and not active that could not allow them to open new tickets? If yes, do you know what table and column is it? If it exist, should not be hard to create a script on the cron to check payments daily at PagSeguro and apply the restrictions to customers with late payments.

Thanks.

Olá WH7, você pode me enviar um e-mail para vinicius@lalunahost.com.br, nós estamos com uma parceria com a BLESTA para trazermos o sistema para o Brasil, nós já estamos trabalhando junto com o pessoal da BLESTA para desenvolvimento do módulo da WIDEPAY para boleto bancário, para cartão de crédito você pode usar o Paypal. Podemos de ajudar com a instalação e também com a configuração do seu BLESTA bem como licenciamento do mesmo diretamente conosco. Ah sou Brasileiro tá, pode falar em português comigo rsrs. Estou colocando em dois idiomas as respostas para nossos amigos do mundo inteiro possa se interagir conosco.

[VERSION ENGLISH]

Hello WH7, you can send me an email to vinicius@lalunahost.com.br, we are in partnership with BLESTA to bring the system to Brazil, we are already working with BLESTA staff to develop the module from WIDEPAY to boleto bancário, for credit card you can use Paypal. We can help with the installation and also the configuration of your BLESTA as well as licensing it directly with us. Ah, I'm Brazilian, you can speak Portuguese with me, lol. I am putting in two languages the answers so our friends from all over the world can interact with us.