[Module] Hetzner Cloud

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

On 2/25/2019 at 1:58 PM, Blesta Addons said:

it was a issue in the getPackageFields($vars) function, in previous version Blesta return i think empty or 0 . now Blesta return by default 'select', i don't know from where it come this select, just to note it's the same result in cpanel core module also . but we have resolved with a simple condition .

I think what you're referring to with regards to the "select" module group is apart of an issue we resolved in CORE-2244 and CORE-2292. There shouldn't be an issue with modules because of it, but you're welcome to create a bug thread if there is something amiss that we should look into.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:58 PM, huangsenli said:

1726410687___20190301225630.png.46af5e114522c666bf15db8be33dba6f.png

kimsufi  Application Key   Application Secret  How to fill in where to apply, there is no tutorial

On 3/1/2019 at 4:55 PM, huangsenli said:

1839870847___20190301235304.png.151cb6338b8952a6148c10b078dcf661.png

kimsufi  How to get the key, I can't find it

Hello Sir

this post for Hetzner module not OVH module, please respect the forums rules . if you have any issue open a ticket .

5 hours ago, dhayes said:

Nothing, I went to your website and it said that this module is still in beta.
Anyway, I wonder, are you planning on releasing a module for upcloud too?

Beta, but is fully working, for upcloud  at the moment no , because we are updating some other plugins/modules .

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 4:39 PM, Blesta Addons said:

we are proud to announce the release of our new module Hetzner Cloud Server, the module will allow you to resell hetzner cloud services with white label.

Features

• Instant Activation of Cloud Server
  • Automatic Suspension
  • Automatic Unsuspension 
  • Automatic Termination
  • Unlimited Hetzner Projects

Client Side

• Reboot/Boot/Shutdown
  • Change Hostname
  • Change Root Password
  • Reinstall
  • Show Available IP address

Admin Side

• Reboot/Boot/Shutdown
  • Change Hostname
  • Change Root Password
  • Reinstall
  • Suspend/Unsuspend
  • Cancel
  • Create/Add Server
  • Show Available IP address

TODO List

• Add/Remove Volumes (config Options)
  • Add/Remove IPV4/IPV6 (config Options)
  • Add/Remove Cpanel/Softacoulus License (config Options)
  • Allow/Disalow Client To Use Backup
  • Add Snapshot Feature

ANY Suggestion , FeedBack , Bugs , Please Post it inthis thread .

this Module require a the Vip (GOLD) subscription .

Order Link

Hello,

Dont have an option for DED server ?

• 3 months later...

I'm interested in this module. Just to be certain - this is Heztner Cloud, and Not "Robot", correct?

On your roadmap, what is the timeline to implement these (some crucial) features? Is there a changelog or code base at Github or Gitlab I can follow?

Add/Remove Volumes (config Options)

Add/Remove IPV4/IPV6 (config Options)

Add/Remove Cpanel/Softacoulus License (config Options)

Allow/Disalow Client To Use Backup

Add Snapshot Feature

Also, I'm concerned about bandwidth usage by my customers. 20TB is a lot, but abusers will still possibly coz issues with this. I would really like to see a trigger for an administrative alert if someone approaches some arbitrarily assigned amount of network traffic.

Are you going to implement support for the following? Or is this something that I'll predetermine in the package offerings I create within Blesta and your module?

Second to the last question... I promise ;) How to you plan to implement support for cPanel/Softaculous licensing, etc.? That's not part of their offerings so will it be a package configuration within Blesta that we'll charge the customer for and then provide them with their licensing to install cPanel on the fresh CentOS server themselves? (Yes, that was two questions I know - apologies ;) ).

Finally, can you, or do you have any plans to include the Graphs, Rescue, and ISO Images features of Heztner Cloud in your Module? I've included screenies for your convenience.

graphs.png

rescue.png

iso_images.png

OMG... lolz, I forgot to mention the virtual console - very important. I did mention the rescue mode feature, but neglected to mention console.

I've included screenies for that here.

Looking forward to your reply :)

console-2019-07-09_1551.png

console-menu-2019-07-09_1604.png

On 7/9/2019 at 1:17 AM, tallship said:

I'm interested in this module. Just to be certain - this is Heztner Cloud, and Not "Robot", correct? 

This module is for Cloud and not for robot.

Are you going to implement support for the following? Or is this something that I'll predetermine in the package offerings I create within Blesta and your module? 

this is already supported, from package creation page you can chose the server base of the package.

Second to the last question... I promise ;) How to you plan to implement support for cPanel/Softaculous licensing, etc.? That's not part of their offerings so will it be a package configuration within Blesta that we'll charge the customer for and then provide them with their licensing to install cPanel on the fresh CentOS server themselves? (Yes, that was two questions I know - apologies ;) ).

the cPanel/Softaculous licensing will be implemented like a hook system for the module, we have already done it with our virtualizor extended module, after we will sur is totally functional we will release it and port them to Hetzner Cloud module too.

On your roadmap, what is the timeline to implement these (some crucial) features? Is there a changelog or code base at Github or Gitlab I can follow? 

We don't have any public changelog or github reposity now, we have our internal project system. Just to note we also using the Hetzner Cloud module for our other brands and we should update it and adding more futures to our clients and of course the blesta addons users will get this features also .

Finally, can you, or do you have any plans to include the Graphs, Rescue, and ISO Images features of Heztner Cloud in your Module? I've included screenies for your convenience.

Rescue is in our next release, ISO Images and Graphs will come later, maybe we will ad support for volumes before them as they are very used .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...