BlestaCMS is now open-code!

Michael

After a long and great time building the CMS we wanted to change our way we do business to help others get the best out of Blesta and we can grow a bigger community with Blesta.

The BlestaCMS is now open-code and the "base" is free to everyone. That's currently 1.2.7. We will fix bugs and patch the version when needed for free but to upgrade to a new version let's say 1.3.0, you will need a license. We're still working on this to make sure the updates are safe and secure. You'll also need a license if you wish to get support from us with active support and updates.

If you do need support you can go to our support ticket page, click on BlestaCMS Support and then enter your license key. This will allow you to submit a ticket.

You can download the latest version of the BlestaCMS Base here: https://blesta.store/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/download/26/CMS-1.2.7.zip

Support:

support-index.png

Valid:

support-valid.png

Suspended:

support-suspended.png

PS: We've fixed the spelling on complimentary, sorry for the error on the screenshot.

Cancelled:

support-cancelled.png

---

BlestaCMS previews: https://blesta.store/cms

Share / View the code / Modify / fork freedom on Github: https://github.com/atlanical/BlestaCMS-Community-Edition

CMS Community Edition 1.3.0 released.

Since this has a new table and not backwards compatible I've had to release it as it's new version 1.3.0.

You can download it from the Github or from our website: https://blesta.store/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/download/29/cms-CE1-3-0.zip

Without Recaptcha enabled (Without the icon at the bottom right):

ce130-1.png

With Recaptcha enabled:

ce130-2.png

Settings:

ce130-3.png

Been hoping to do this for ages and @Joseph H asking for it last night I decided to try and get it implemented. 

Please hit upgrade to upgrade your CMS CE to 1.3.0.

If you get an error or the blestacms_settings hasn't been created or populated please open: blesta_cms_plugin.php

Find:

if(version_compare($current_version, '1.2.6', '<')){

or 

if(version_compare($current_version, '1.2.8', '<')){

change it to:

if(version_compare($current_version, '1.2.6', '>')){

or 

if(version_compare($current_version, '1.2.8', '>')){

1 hour ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

i was just thinking, if you would donate this to blesta, and may be replace blesta portal, or may be a clients choice to choose from portal or cms

and then may be then even blesta devs would constantly contribute on this...

what say?

I'm not sure as it's the Community Edition which is fully "free" If they need support and updates for the better features then the premium version the user will need a license. I am up for it if Paul and Blesta is.

1 hour ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

i was just thinking, if you would donate this to blesta, and may be replace blesta portal, or may be a clients choice to choose from portal or cms

and then may be then even blesta devs would constantly contribute on this...

what say?

Not an option right now. People can download and install it. :blesta: 

23 hours ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

hi Mike

the github says its version 1.3.3

do you have some place where we may check what are the updates/upgrades/fixes in it

actually i could not find one at the first instance, so asking for guidance

thanks

amit

Github has notices but I will sort out a changelog soon as-well as restarting the tasks board: https://atlantis.plutio.com/p/cms

• 11 months later...
5 hours ago, Tyson said:

Usually, if a plugin you've uploaded doesn't appear in Blesta, it was not uploaded to the correct location or it does not follow the correct naming conventions. Make sure you uploaded the plugin files to /plugins/ of your Blesta installation and that the file structure looks as described in the documentation.

I uploaded in "public_shtml/plugins"

image.png.7a787368afacec44e435284a93ce8f58.pngimage.png.f04140453e02b30892338f709e894e77.png

Looks to me like the plugin itself is causing an error and therefore cannot be displayed by Blesta. You may notice this in your error logs as "Undefined offset 0".

It appears to be a bit of the chicken and the egg problem. The plugin tries to assign a database record of itself to the variable "$this->plugin" before it's installed, but it could only work after it's installed.

You may be able to workaround the issue by commenting out the line in the constructor:

list($this->plugin) = $this->PluginManager->getByDir('blesta_cms');
//list($this->plugin) = $this->PluginManager->getByDir('blesta_cms');

I haven't tested this, but it may work for you. The plugin author should fix the error.

5 hours ago, Tyson said:

Looks to me like the plugin itself is causing an error and therefore cannot be displayed by Blesta. You may notice this in your error logs as "Undefined offset 0".

It appears to be a bit of the chicken and the egg problem. The plugin tries to assign a database record of itself to the variable "$this->plugin" before it's installed, but it could only work after it's installed.

You may be able to workaround the issue by commenting out the line in the constructor:

list($this->plugin) = $this->PluginManager->getByDir('blesta_cms');

//list($this->plugin) = $this->PluginManager->getByDir('blesta_cms');

I haven't tested this, but it may work for you. The plugin author should fix the error.

Now it's showing for me. Thank you for hotfix.