BlestaCMS is now open-code!

Michael

On 3/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, Tyson said:

Looks to me like the plugin itself is causing an error and therefore cannot be displayed by Blesta. You may notice this in your error logs as "Undefined offset 0".

It appears to be a bit of the chicken and the egg problem. The plugin tries to assign a database record of itself to the variable "$this->plugin" before it's installed, but it could only work after it's installed.

You may be able to workaround the issue by commenting out the line in the constructor:

list($this->plugin) = $this->PluginManager->getByDir('blesta_cms');

//list($this->plugin) = $this->PluginManager->getByDir('blesta_cms');

I haven't tested this, but it may work for you. The plugin author should fix the error.

Thank you I've removed it from the github version.

I recently installed BlestaCMS... after discovering it wasn't what I was looking for I deactivated it. Now when I load my main blesta portal page I get the 404 error page instead of the portal. I'm not sure where to go from here to fix this. I just want to return to pre  BlestaCMS blesta. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 hours ago, Jstuts5797 said:

I recently installed BlestaCMS... after discovering it wasn't what I was looking for I deactivated it. Now when I load my main blesta portal page I get the 404 error page instead of the portal. I'm not sure where to go from here to fix this. I just want to return to pre  BlestaCMS blesta. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

To revert you'll need to undo all the things you did when installing BlestaCMS. From their docs https://cms.blesta.how/

If you have uninstalled the BlestaCMS plugin under Settings > Company > Plugins, you may also be able to re-upload a copy of the Blesta files to restore them to their original, essentially undoing your custom modifications for BlestaCMS. Backup your files + database first just in case. The re-upload the full version of Blesta that matches the version you are running. Don't delete anything, you want to make sure /config/blesta.php is not removed and remains in place.

Then, install the portal plugin for Blesta if it's not installed under Settings > Company > Plugins.

10 hours ago, Paul said:

To revert you'll need to undo all the things you did when installing BlestaCMS. From their docs https://cms.blesta.how/

If you have uninstalled the BlestaCMS plugin under Settings > Company > Plugins, you may also be able to re-upload a copy of the Blesta files to restore them to their original, essentially undoing your custom modifications for BlestaCMS. Backup your files + database first just in case. The re-upload the full version of Blesta that matches the version you are running. Don't delete anything, you want to make sure /config/blesta.php is not removed and remains in place.

Then, install the portal plugin for Blesta if it's not installed under Settings > Company > Plugins.

I didn't actually make any changes with BlestaCMS  once I read that documentation you linked above I knew it was way over my head. I uninstalled by going to settings > company > plugins. I installed my Blesta with Softaculous so I want to be clear... you want me to reinstall it again with Softaculous? I already had the Blesta Portal plugin installed... I should reinstall it as well?

On 3/23/2020 at 11:09 AM, Paul said:

I'm still having issues with this. I have no idea how to revert back. I've uninstalled Blesta CMS yet I'm still getting the 404 page. Any help would really be appreciated!

Perhaps @Blesta.Store can provide some insight as to why the system doesn't go back to normal after the plugin is uninstalled? Since it's a third-party plugin, I'm not going to be of much help with it.

However, after uninstalling the BlestaCMS plugin, you should enable the Portal plugin (i.e. the default portal/CMS plugin included with Blesta). This should take over as the portal landing page for Blesta. You may need to Manage the plugin (under Settings > Plugins > (Manage) button) and be sure there is content set for the portal landing page. The default content is shown in the documentation.

• 3 weeks later...