Support Manager sets wrong reply-to

furioussnail

Hello.

Support Manager is setting a reply-to header. At least in my case that brings issues. The thing is I want my customers to send support requests to support@example.com. But since we are using G Suite with piping I had to setup a forward to support@support.example.com. As a result a customer sends an email to support@example.com and it gets redirected to support@support.example.com. Now, in Blesta the email address for the support department is set to support@support.example.com but the templates related to the module have the "From" email address set to support@example.com. The problem is Support Manager sends a "reply-to: support@support.example.com" to all ticket related messages. This shouldn't happen since support@support.example.com is just an internal address.

Could you please fix this behaviour?

This happens on Blesta 4.5.0.

Thank you.

The fix is simple. At least for my use case. Removing 

'reply_to' => $ticket->department_email

from

plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php

I think the plugin should honor the email setup in the templates. After all there is this option when configuring a department: "Override the from address set in email templates with the email address set for this department".

I hope this will be included in the next update.