Cpanel Extended Module

Tyson

Maybe a dumb question but you're not suppose to be using the main cPanel and the extended version together?  I keep trying to setup the extended module and I get a 500.shtml error every time.  Guess I can disable the one and see what happens.

You can use both, but not for the same service / package. It depends on the version your using.

• 2 weeks later...

It could be not connected probably if it is don't worry about it, I've not had a issue with it myself but yes you don't need both module installed. Just ensure you put 2087 as the port.

Go figure.  The module auto fills the port field with 2083 but as soon as I changed it to 2087, it all worked.  Thank you.

** I should take that back.  I need to see if I didn't upload something properly but none of the functions work from the clients side.  I've got a stack trace and I'll try to re upload everything.

• 4 months later...

Could you guys update the module for 3.3? Or is it updated? I can not see that clients can upgrade their packages in the client side.

Thanks.

We are only fixing bugs and security related issues with the cPanel Extended module. You may be interested in this module - http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3506-cpanel-module-enhanced-integration/

Client-side upgrading is not module-dependent. Whether the client can upgrade a service depends on company settings and whether other packages exist using the same module row that the client could upgrade to. But as Paul mentioned, we won't be adding features to the cPanel extended module to make any necessary remote requests to upgrade their cPanel account accordingly, if that is what you're expecting.

• 3 years later...