Cpanel Service Stuck on Pending

S.H.

Question

Hi, I currently have an issue and I need some advice on troubleshooting to find the root cause. Here is what happens, I create a service using a cpanel package but when the payment is recorded the service remains on pending instead of changing to active.

I've checked the Cpanel module logs in Blesta and I see one input log entry.

server.cpanelserver.com|createacct
a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:21:"sampledomain.com";s:8:"username";s:8:"sampledo";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:16:"hosting_plan_name";s:8:"reseller";i:0;s:12:"contactemail";s:21:"contact@email.com";}

I changed the actual customer info with generic stuff, this log entry says success next to it. However I believe there used to be 2 log entries for this operation but I'm only getting this one.

If I login directly to WHM the account is in fact created but for some reason this information is not making it back to Blesta for some reason.

After some wait time, Blesta reports a health message about Paid Pending Services running more than 60 minutes.

Now so far since this happened I went and changed my php settings on the server running Blesta: max_execution_time 300, and max_input_time 300. Both those were originally 60. However this did not solve the issue.

What do you suggest?

7 answers to this question

It sounds like Blesta sent the proper information to cPanel, but did not get a response, and has been waiting for one. It's possible there was a response, but there was an error encountered before the response could be logged and the service activated successfully in Blesta, so you may want to check your logs for any errors around the time that Blesta sent that request.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, adamjedgar said:

the "must be manually approved' option hasn't been checked in blesta order form has it? 

This option is not enabled. Also if I check on WHM I can see the account was created, the problem is that Blesta does not appear to know that the account was created.

3 minutes ago, S.H. said:

This option is not enabled. Also if I check on WHM I can see the account was created, the problem is that Blesta does not appear to know that the account was created.

What does the Blesta module log show? Tools > Logs: Module, click on the cPanel row to expand and display input/output.

On 3/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Paul said:

What does the Blesta module log show? Tools > Logs: Module, click on the cPanel row to expand and display input/output.

Same as what's in my first post above. I'll repost below. It only has the Input box though, there is no output box. The input box says "success" next to it. I changed the actual domain name etc but the log itself is accurate.

server.cpanelserver.com|createacct
a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:21:"sampledomain.com";s:8:"username";s:8:"sampledo";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:16:"hosting_plan_name";s:8:"reseller";i:0;s:12:"contactemail";s:21:"contact@email.com";}

I've tried adding a service with a different package that uses another Cpanel server and that one worked as it should so I now have additional information. I know for sure the Cpanel module has the correct Tokens and I even recreated the Tokens for all the Cpanel servers when this problem occurred. Blesta Cpanel module can successfully communicate with all my Cpanel servers because it can read the number of accounts on each one. Blesta can definitely send the command to the Cpanel server to create the account for the user, the problem seems to occur after this point. I don't know if there is a time limit where the Cpanel module is waiting to hear back from the Cpanel server or something similar. Is there any other log that I can check that might be useful?

Since you were able to get a different cPanel server to work correctly, I think you've isolated the problem to either that cPanel server or its response.

It is possible the response from cPanel could be too large for Blesta to handle in the log, which could be the reason Blesta does not log the issue or save the service as created. This can occur on Blesta before v4.5.0. You can check your MySQL logs for errors to confirm. I would recommend upgrading to v4.5.1, if you aren't already using it, and try again.

Its Problem with MultiPHP manager srvices

After I added PHP 7.4 All services showing as "Pending"

But, I found that it was causing by suphp issue.

It was set 7.2 for CGI, 7.3 for CGI but 7.4 for suphp and System PHP Version is set to PHP 7.4

When I change setting Home »Software »MultiPHP Manager

It's showing as Up and Running again.

I hope it solves your problem also.

fast cpanel web hosting