Import domains

C!Note

Question

Hello,

So I am giving Blesta a whirl, and just imported from WHMCS.  Clients and invoices are there.

But what's not there is domains.  How do I get them in there and synched with the Domains module (Logic boxes) which we already installed and configured.

5 answers to this question

If you were using NetEarthOne or ResellerClub in WHMCS, then the importer could map the domains over to Blesta's LogicBoxes module. You need to have the LogicBoxes module installed in Blesta before running the importer though, so if that was not the case, you should run the importer again.

Hi guys, thanks for the reply, I use resell.biz as my domain reseller.

I did have the Logic boxes module installed before running the importer.

I guess at this point, i can just add the domains manually.  have less than 30 domains so it's not a huge job.

I've created a .com Domain service, so do i have this right?

I choose the client, then click add service, choose the domain service, and i assume i choose don't invoice.

What do i select for the other options?

Term,

Status,

Provision using the LogicBoxes module when activated,

Send order confirmation (I probably don't need this one)

For domains we suggest creating a package for each TLD, and assigning all to a package group just for domains.. call it Domains or whatever you want. Then you can add it in Blesta as a service to the client's account. When you add it, UNCHECK the "Use Module" option so that it doesn't try to register it. Then, edit the service and make sure the data is correct. I think logic boxes has an order ID.. the order ID should be correct. Uncheck "Use Module" again and save. You may also want to adjust the renew date so that it's in sync with the domain expiry. Each time uncheck "Use Module" so that the changes occur in Blesta only.