Blank page after restore backup

wmac

Question

My system was working fine but I had to change the server so I did a full backup and restore in another server but when I call the website it returns a blank page, I remember there is something to do with PHP but I don't remember how to fix any help would be great. Thank you

17 answers to this question

GNU nano 2.0.9                                                               File: vpsrus.com.error.log

[Fri Mar 29 19:36:07 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Warning:  realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html:/home/vpserv$
[Fri Mar 29 19:36:07 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpse$
[Fri Mar 29 19:36:07 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/vpserv/web/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpserv/web/vpsr$
[Fri Mar 29 19:36:07 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/vpserv/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.c$
[Fri Mar 29 19:36:07 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/publ$
[Fri Mar 29 19:36:08 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/favicon.ico, referer: https://www.vpsrus.com/affilia/program/signup
[Fri Mar 29 19:36:10 2019] [error] [client 134.249.157.22] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/favicon.ico, referer: https://vpsrus.com/clients/order/main/packages/dedi/?group_id=3
[Fri Mar 29 19:38:55 2019] [error] [client 46.229.168.143] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/billing
[Fri Mar 29 19:42:11 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] script '/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/loader-wizard.php' not found or unable to stat
[Fri Mar 29 19:42:59 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/ioncube/loader-wizard.php on line 202
[Fri Mar 29 19:43:16 2019] [error] [client 46.229.168.140] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/billing
[Fri Mar 29 19:43:27 2019] [error] [client 46.229.168.138] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/billing
[Fri Mar 29 19:44:07 2019] [error] [client 46.229.168.140] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/billing
[Fri Mar 29 19:51:42 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Warning:  realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html:/home/vpserv$
[Fri Mar 29 19:51:58 2019] [error] [client 75.35.179.19] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/ioncube/loader-wizard.php on line 200, referer: https://vpsrus.com/ioncu$
[Fri Mar 29 19:54:25 2019] [error] [client 185.85.191.196] File does not exist: /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/administrator

Here it is 

realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib64/php/modules) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html:/home/vpserv/tmp) on line 2 in /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/app/app_controller.php 

Printing Stack Trace: 
#0 [internal function]: UnknownException::setErrorHandler(2, 'realpath(): ope...', '/home/vpserv/we...', 2, Array)
#1 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/app/app_controller.php(2): realpath('/usr/lib64/php/...')
#2 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Loader.php(212): include_once('/home/vpserv/we...')
#3 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Loader.php(92): Loader::load('/home/vpserv/we...')
#4 [internal function]: Loader::autoload('AppController')
#5 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/app/controllers/admin_main.php(13): spl_autoload_call('AppController')
#6 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Loader.php(212): include_once('/home/vpserv/we...')
#7 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Loader.php(92): Loader::load('/home/vpserv/we...')
#8 [internal function]: Loader::autoload('AdminMain')
#9 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('AdminMain')
#10 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php(113): class_exists('AdminMain')
#11 /home/vpserv/web/vpsrus.com/public_html/clients/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/clients/admin/')
#12 {main}

You have to change open_basedir allowed directories in php settings because after you changed server now php script can't be executed, since you have paths copied from old server and your script is not anymore in that directory on new server.Do you use Plesk panel,considering paths I see you have probably moved from cpanel to Plesk...if that is correct and you use plesk now, go to your domain-->php settings and  put this in field open_basedir {WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}{:}{usr}{/}

If you want to add more directories use this syntax add without any space {:}{name_of_directory}{/}

If you want php script can be executed everywhere in your hosting account just put {/}

Now,those variables will work only in plesk.

You can change open_basedir restrictions also in cpanel but If PHP  run as a CGI, suPHP, or FastCGI process, you must manually specify the open_basedir directive in the  php.ini

For cpanel check https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/68Docs/PHP+open_basedir+Tweak

@Paul   Thank you but this the situation I bought the license from Licensecart in 2017 then my license was transferred to Blesta-store according to the email with Licensecart, but my account was not transferred so I can not do anything while they do not contact me I have sent an email and left a PM but until now no reply.

17 hours ago, wmac said:

@Paul   Thank you but this the situation I bought the license from Licensecart in 2017 then my license was transferred to Blesta-store according to the email with Licensecart, but my account was not transferred so I can not do anything while they do not contact me I have sent an email and left a PM but until now no reply.

Contact @Blesta.Store through the forums here via PM. Mike should be able to get you sorted.