[Selling] Cloudy theme for Blesta

MiddoWeb

Hi,

I have buy and integrate (throught blestaintegrations) the Cloudy 7 html template for my

new company but few days later i have change to whmcs so i didn´t need it anymore.

Demo html : https://www.middoweb.com/ 

Demo Blesta : screens attached. 

If anyone are interested , make me a offer via email ( juan@middoweb.com) 

Thanks. 

descarga (1).png

descarga (2).png

descarga (3).png

descarga.png

Well he can sell whole website and it is perfectly legal...if it is already licensed than I'm sure theme forest has some option to transfer license to different account...if not than it can be problematic for buyer since I suppose license can be reissued. Owned and one time licenses normally can be resell and most vendors even help with transfer but still you should check with them. I never bought anything from there and don't know much about them...but I know you can sell website with licensed software normally,as I said only problem can be,in case there is no option to transfer license to different account, fact that first owner can reissue license after sell it...Sure,if you have only that license assigned to theme forest account and you can delete payment details,you could just give whole account. But this is grey area since accounts are not intended to be transferred... even if there is no harm for anyone vendor will almost always decide what is best for client and them,in this case I suppose it is in their interest to have license assigned to active client/account than forgotten from old owner.

13 hours ago, Nelsa said:

Well he can sell whole website and it is perfectly legal...if it is already licensed than I'm sure theme forest has some option to transfer license to different account...if not than it can be problematic for buyer since I suppose license can be reissued. Owned and one time licenses normally can be resell and most vendors even help with transfer but still you should check with them. I never bought anything from there and don't know much about them...but I know you can sell website with licensed software normally,as I said only problem can be,in case there is no option to transfer license to different account, fact that first owner can reissue license after sell it...Sure,if you have only that license assigned to theme forest account and you can delete payment details,you could just give whole account. But this is grey area since accounts are not intended to be transferred... even if there is no harm for anyone vendor will almost always decide what is best for client and them,in this case I suppose it is in their interest to have license assigned to active client/account than forgotten from old owner.

There's no option to transfer Themeforest themes.