Whmcs Migration

SimplyDigitalHosting

Question

Hello, I have a few questions for supported things. Do you currently have modules for the following system/services?

• Virtualmin
  • Enom Domains

I am also interested to know if you have any recommended live chat software as we are using the WHMCS chat addon via their stardevelop partnership.

Also curious to know what features compared to WHMCS you don't currently have. We are open to internal development but would like not to have to invest extra time to make up for present shortcomings.

I also believe you have a WHMCS data importer correct? We have built systems around WHMCS so its vital to have a table conversion so we can work on compatibility for the system with our systems.

Thanks.

We just want to migrate user/product/invoices and transactions . Is it possible ?

you should disable the not required thing from the php file migrator . do not use that just if you know what you are doing .

the file is  :  plugins\import_manager\components\migrators\whmcs\whmcs_migrator.php

Just wanted to add that I used the importer on the latest WHMCS yesterday. Pretty much everything came over ok, but have got a lot of housekeeping to do once I go for broke and do it for real.  Thanks to @Paul for helping me to spot the permissions issue that was preventing me seeing the imported tickets.

Just wanted to add that I used the importer on the latest WHMCS yesterday. Pretty much everything came over ok, but have got a lot of housekeeping to do once I go for broke and do it for real.  Thanks to @Paul for helping me to spot the permissions issue that was preventing me seeing the imported tickets.

Ah, glad I was able to help! Good luck with your live import!

We spent a ton of time on the importer and there's more we can do. We want it to be as smooth as possible, but it's really tough trying to convert lemon juice into orange juice. :) (or is it apples and oranges?)

Thanks to @Paul for helping me to spot the permissions issue that was preventing me seeing the imported tickets.

this issue is not for whmcs importer , also for blesta 2.5 , i have the same case until i found the premissions tips . hope that can be added/enabled as default after the import end .