How do i manually set Blesta service as active?

adamjedgar

Question

As you all know, I have a Blesta Virtualmin Module that is not working correctly now, even though for the last month it has been working no problems.

1. I cannot find a solution to this and my intention is to delete the module and start over. However, this will require me to manually link working websites on my virtualmin server with blesta. How do i do this?

2. Also, I need to be able to do manually change a virtualmin>Virtual Server service in blesta from "Pending" >"Active" (NOT ACTIVATE...its already running on the virtualmin system, so activating will obviously throw an error)

1 answer to this question

For both of those questions, when you are managing the service in Blesta, uncheck the "Use Module" option. This will cause the action to be performed in Blesta, but will not notify VirtualMin via the API.

Also when managing the service, there should be input fields for domain, username, and password. You can enter those in Blesta as they are set in VirtualMin and save them. Just remember to uncheck "Use Module".