Legitimate Support Ticket has dissappered at blesta.com

adamjedgar

Question

It appears that the ticket system is also not working properly. Yesterday i submitted a support ticket request through blesta.com and received an automated email saying it had been received by Belsta administrators. When i log into blesta.com this morning, no such ticket is recorded as even existing. Considering this is a paid service, it is rather difficult to understand that something as simple as blesta.com ticket support system loses tickets in the database?

Either someone is deleting them, or the system is experiencing some technical problems? I hope it is the later as someone intentionally deleting support requests would be another google search engine rankings minus.

Considering that i have an earlier ticket still displaying in the ticketing system, i would be extremely disappointed if someone at Blesta is intentionally deleting support tickets on a service that users such as myself are paying for.  i never had this issue with WHMCS...their support is reliable and understanding of the issues and how to resolve them. How can blesta admins fix client issues if the ticket support system is losing database entries?

1 answer to this question

Nobody is deleting your tickets. I see a ticket from you, but it's not attached to any client account. Probably you emailed from a different address than we have on file for you and no match was found, or you weren't logged in to the client area when you opened the ticket, so it wasn't attached to your account. The ticket says that I have your Blesta admin login details? Where did you send those, are they in another ticket or??