How to create Packages with 2nd year another price

Gabriel Gutierrez

Question

Hello,

I've started creating packages on Blesta, but I have 1 question that I wasn't able to find the answer to it. 

I want to create a package that only the 1st year charges the client 10.00$ and I want the 2nd year to automatically charge the client 45.00$. Is there a way to configure a package like this? or would I have to install a module or plugin?

Thank you.

Regards,

Gabriel

5 answers to this question

Currently, you would probably want to configure a package for 1 year @ $10 and then check "Cancel at end of term". After the year, transition them to another package that is $45/year.

We're working on separate renewal prices at the moment, so once that is released you will be able to accomplish this more naturally by setting up $10 for the first year that renews for $45 each year afterward.

A cancellation date will be set on the service. When that date comes to pass, the service will be canceled in Blesta and in cPanel. You can remove that cancellation date and upgrade the service to another package (the $45/year one) after the $10 service is created and it will renew at that price. Alternatively, I believe you can set an override price on the service, but this is less flexible since it overrides the package price.