Order Summary Modification

Dizasta

Hey guys,

Im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction -

I would like to edit the Order Summary section and remove the individual option dates (as its already shown for the main item) ans also the quantity (1@) as I only have the need for single options.

Please see here: http://prntscr.com/ndyuve

Im assuming that the Option group can also be removed in the same place....

Would you like backups to run more often that 24hrs? - Backups every 12 hours 

I would like it to be:

Backups every 12 hours

Thanks

Dizasta

The options and dates are the line item descriptions. You can update them in the language files under /core/Pricing/Modifier/Type/Description/language/en_us/option.php

The cart quantity is shown as apart of the order plugin, which you can update in /plugins/order/language/en_us/cart.php

I'm not sure what you mean for option group and backups.

You're using the Wizard order template, so you can find the language under /plugins/order/views/templates/wizard/language/en_us/cart.php.

I recommend searching the language files for the wording you're looking to change. Most text editors come with the option to search files.

Nice - thanks.

How will these changes be affected when upgrading to the next version - I assume these files will get overwritten?

How can I change the url for the button "Click to order more items" - I want to have it go to my product page I have on the website rather than the base form address?

Is it possible to change the order of the fields in the signup form? (not important - just checking)

Thanks

2 hours ago, Dizasta said:

How will these changes be affected when upgrading to the next version - I assume these files will get overwritten?

Yes, upgrades from Blesta will not contain your customizations, so you should merge them in when you do a Blesta upgrade or they will be overwritten.

2 hours ago, Dizasta said:

How can I change the url for the button "Click to order more items" - I want to have it go to my product page I have on the website rather than the base form address?

Is it possible to change the order of the fields in the signup form? (not important - just checking)

This type of content (i.e. fields, links) are defined in the order templates. I highly recommend using a text editor search feature to find them.

The link can be changed in the cart template (views/templates/wizard/cart.pdt). The signup form is defined in views/templates/standard/types/registration/signup.pdt for the dedicated registration form and views/templates/wizard/signup.pdt for the signup form for that order template type.