Flag the thread/comment

hi

many a times i have seen people registering and posting various spam in blesta forums

today also there is a post related to some bio thing

should there be a "flag" option, by which it may be brought to the moderators or admins notice, as somebody flags the comment or thread

also there should be some active moderators, around, to look into these

thanks

amit

Every forum gets spam. You can already report posts as spam for moderators to look at, which many people have already done to help remove hundreds of spam posts from our forums. The moderators normally take care of them quickly.

All you need to do is hover over the spam post with your mouse and click "Report post".

2 hours ago, Tyson said:

Every forum gets spam. You can already report posts as spam for moderators to look at, which many people have already done to help remove hundreds of spam posts from our forums. The moderators normally take care of them quickly.

All you need to do is hover over the spam post with your mouse and click "Report post".

i agree, in the past i have mentioned it a few times to @Paul, but i do not see any option to flag the post

this would be a good feature to add to our forum

3 hours ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

i agree, in the past i have mentioned it a few times to @Paul, but i do not see any option to flag the post

this would be a good feature to add to our forum

There is a "Report Post" link in the top right of every post, just mouse over the section and it should appear.