GOCARDLESS

xzit

Question

Hello,

I have recently migrated from whmcs to Blesta however the import tool didnt move the direct debits i have set up for a few users.

Is there a way i can add the mandates via mysql to those users or would i need to get them to reset up?

Thanks In Advance

9 answers to this question

For reference, GoCardless docs are available at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/GoCardless

GoCardless is a non-merchant gateway, so there is no payment account associated within Blesta. You do need to set up a webhook in GoCardless, and the URL to the webhook is displayed in the GoCardless configuration under Settings > Company > Payment Gateways > GoCardless.

I'm not totally sure if modifying the webhook endpoint URL in GoCardless will automatically make recurring payments work that were set up in another system, or if they would need to be re-created. It's worth a try.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:44 AM, jayjayuk said:

We are having the same issue....

Did you get this resolved? 

In your GoCardless gateway configuration (see https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/GoCardless?preview=/10551346/10551350/gocardless-installed.png) have you updated your GoCardless account to use the Webhook shown here? Is your Webook Secret and token correct also?

On 4/25/2019 at 1:19 AM, Paul said:

For reference, GoCardless docs are available at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/GoCardless

GoCardless is a non-merchant gateway, so there is no payment account associated within Blesta. You do need to set up a webhook in GoCardless, and the URL to the webhook is displayed in the GoCardless configuration under Settings > Company > Payment Gateways > GoCardless.

I'm not totally sure if modifying the webhook endpoint URL in GoCardless will automatically make recurring payments work that were set up in another system, or if they would need to be re-created. It's worth a try.

Hi Paul,

I'm not too sure how this operates as it is different to the normal 'payment account'.

Is it possible to use the same payment details each month to charge the customer? Or can Gocardless only be used on shopping cart purchases?

GoCardless is integrated as a non-merchant gateway, so no payment details are stored in Blesta, therefore Blesta cannot perform recurring billing for the client using that gateway. However, when a customer purchases something and uses GoCardless, they have the option of choosing a payment subscription if you have the gateway configured to allow for it. Should they choose the subscription method, GoCardless will charge them on a recurring basis on that particular service's recurring interval only.