Not able to configure email in tickets

Gabriel Gutierrez

Question

Hi,

I'm not able to configure my email in the Support - Departments, What I want and I saw this is possible is that when someone writes directly from their email to support, I get the email in Blesta and it becomes a ticket and I can respond back from Blesta. This is the current configuration I have:

image.png.c505a6ebfea39af2909b41e959438347.png

I hope you can help me out with this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gabriel

4 answers to this question

Yes, I was able to save those settings, the port 993 is open on my firewall, the cron job is set up and running, and the automation task is enabled to run every 5 minutes. Still the emails are not getting imported. I had some issues before which were:  the first problem was that I needed a mailparse, I installed the mailparse via WHM, but it turned out it only worked on PHP 7.0, so I had to add the hotfix to the root directory of Blesta. 

Did you check your logs? ../logs_blesta/ (defined under Settings > System > General)

You can also disable your cron job, enable errorReporting in your /config/blesta.php (Change from "0" to "-1") and then try running the cron manually after 5 minutes, either via CLI (preferred) or under Settings > System > Automation. Note any errors output, and whether any tickets were imported.

Also note that your department defines also whether non-clients can open tickets. If a from address that's being imported does not match an existing client and you only allow existing clients to open tickets, then it will not be imported.