Reseller is no longer in business.

elzek1

Question

I currently have a license with a blesta reseller. I opened the browser and went to the reseller's website, my surprise is that it is out of business with the following message "No longer in business, Closed 11/2018". The questions that arise immediately are:
Will return?
What will happen to my license?
What do I do to reinstall my license?

I am currently developing a payment gateway, and I do not have the web in production, but soon I want to have the system working and  with this problem I will not be able to. In case this dealer does not return I lose my license? I'm worried about the situation, I'll be waiting for your answers.

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, elzek1 said:

I currently have a license with a blesta reseller. I opened the browser and went to the reseller's website, my surprise is that it is out of business with the following message "No longer in business, Closed 11/2018". The questions that arise immediately are:
Will return?

I am currently developing a payment gateway, and I do not have the web in production, but soon I want to have the system working and  with this problem I will not be able to. In case this dealer does not return I lose my license? I'm worried about the situation, I'll be waiting for your answers. 

you can open a ticket with blesta, give him more info about your reseller and license key, i'm sure they can move the license to your account or give you another license key with the matched expiration date .

2 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

you can open a ticket with blesta, give him more info about your reseller and license key, i'm sure they can move the license to your account or give you another license key with the matched expiration date .

I have a blesta owned unbranded licence whit addon company buyed in @GosuHost

On 5/17/2019 at 4:04 AM, elzek1 said:

Will return?

You wont lose your license. You can login your client panel and manage your license from the client area or you can talk and request a move of the license. the system was in maintence mode as i was moving servers. You should open a ticket with us as we dont know who you are and can help validate the license or work toward getting it moved to you directly.

2 hours ago, GosuHost said:

You wont lose your license. You can login your client panel and manage your license from the client area or you can talk and request a move of the license. the system was in maintence mode as i was moving servers. You should open a ticket with us as we dont know who you are and can help validate the license or work toward getting it moved to you directly.

Hello

Now your website is working, but previously I could not access the client platform because it was with the finishing message of your business. Which causes me concern because I have a blesta license with you. The important thing is to know if you continue in the business because if you leave, you should find a way to move the license to blesta.com otherwise it is not necessary.

4 hours ago, elzek1 said:

Hello

Now your website is working, but previously I could not access the client platform because it was with the finishing message of your business. Which causes me concern because I have a blesta license with you. The important thing is to know if you continue in the business because if you leave, you should find a way to move the license to blesta.com otherwise it is not necessary.

Our website will always be there to manage your license and there is ZERO intention for it to be down. As I stated during maintenance mode clients cannot login in. However in the event we ever "dissapear" blesta themselves would transfer the license to you but your license is valid and can be reissued etc from the client area. If you want to open a ticket id be happy to see what our options are for you

On 5/17/2019 at 11:06 AM, Blesta Addons said:

Thanks for the information