Price Variations in Packages

Nahuel

Question

I live in a country with high inflation. So, I need to periodically adjust my pricesĀ (every 3 or 6 months or so). But the thing is that I bill anually to most of my clients, and I like to set the price of renewal for some of them.

What happens when I modify the prices for a package? All the associated customers with a package ordered will change the price at the time of renewal? Is there a way to manually change the renewal costs in some cases and leave it fixed?

What's the best way to work around this?

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Nahuel said:

All the associated customers with a package ordered will change the price at the time of renewal?

Yes.

2 hours ago, Nahuel said:

Is there a way to manually change the renewal costs in some cases and leave it fixed?

You can change the package price to what it should be for new customers and customers that should renew at that new price. For existing customers that should have a separate price, you can update the service and set an Override Price which will override the package price on renewal.