Release 3.0.5

Cody

Version 3.0.5 is now available. You can download it in the Client Area.

This is a patch release that corrects issues with 3.0.0.

Patching Blesta

See Patching Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Release Notes - Blesta Core - Version 3.0.5

## Version 3.0.5
2013-10-24

### Bug
* [CORE-806] - Order: Incorrect CSS URI on Windows servers
* [CORE-807] - Stripe: Invalid conversion of decimal values into interger representation
* [CORE-808] - Support Manager: Does not use system temp directory when downloading attachments
* [CORE-809] - Order: Nonmerchant gateways do not receive description
* [CORE-811] - SolusVM: OpenVZ nodes fail to provision due to error "Invalid node or group" when more than 1 node can be chosen from
* [CORE-812] - SolusVM: IP address and password do not get set when provisioning a service with a password with special characters
* [CORE-813] - Order: Return URL not properly set for nonmerchant gateways
* [CORE-815] - Support Manager: Parsing charset fails for some email headers
* [CORE-817] - Client creation through the admin interface always sends welcome email
* [CORE-823] - Modal confirm on edit currency displays escaped HTML content
* [CORE-824] - Unable to change service renew date if service meta fields are required
* [CORE-827] - Plesk: Reseller accounts are unable to suspend services
* [CORE-829] - Security: System overview widget fails to sanitize some data
* [CORE-830] - Security: Feed Reader widget does not properly sanitize description
* [CORE-831] - Order: Domain and other order type process has incorrect flow
* [CORE-833] - Universal Module: POST header not being properly sent
* [CORE-836] - Logicboxes: Multi-level TLDs may not be selected
* [CORE-837] - Namecheap: Multi-level TLDs may not be selected
* [CORE-838] - Logicboxes: transfer domain results in "required Parameter Missing: Customer-Id"
* [CORE-839] - Import Manager: Does not display errors that may be returned from the migrator
* [CORE-842] - Order: Some addon services remain in cart after primary service removed

---

• 2 weeks later...

Question:   I edited a lot of css files inside blesta,  If I update in the future, will I loose my customizations?  or the updates don't update the css files?

When you download the patch, have a look in it. Most of them don't have any CSS files, but one time they will probably edit the CSS and therefore a new one will be added to the patch. The best way to do CSS customizations is edit your own .css file with !important on every bit you want to overwrite.

It's always better to create an override CSS file. Then edit the appropriate structure.pdt file to include.

We have plans to add support for setting custom CSS/javascript files to load into structure.pdt without editing structure.pdt.

I wonder if you'd be able to find a way like Xenforo, and have a button on upgrade to merge the fix into the css file.

When a update comes and a template is outdated it will inform us if we would like to merge it.

vprwsdcj.png

f9qiujwl.png