Multicraft daemon

mcarcadex

Hi, im currently running blesta 4.4.2, but im actually using version 1.2.4 instead of 2.1.0 on the multicraft module beacuse of bugs, but now i wanted to fix another bug that is fixed in the 2.1.0 version of the multicraft module.

This is the bug that is not fixed:

The package has a configurable option to use daemon id 11, but when the server is created, multicraft chooses witch daemon to use (it chooses the daemon with the most ram free from what i know).

1. Blesta sends a create server request
  2. The server gets ip and port from multicraft
  3. Blesta sends an update request, wich forces it to use daemon id 11, but the ip and port stays as is.

This is the module log: https://pastebin.com/cztpvLAB

TL;DR: The user gets a server on daemon id 11 (supposed to), but gets ip and port assigned from daemon id 10 (beacuse it was created there).

Multicraft should have updated the IP address to coincide with the appropriate daemon and returned it in the last step. Should the port not be "25803" and IP "88.198.15.249" in your example? Your logs look accurate to what I would expect.

• 2 weeks later...

The bug that im refering to is the one above.

The one that is fixed, but requires me to update the module is "CORE-2508  Multicraft: Add support for validating service edits" (Blesta 4.1.0)

So if i update, i fix a bug, but i get the "new" bug, the new bug is described in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Tyson locked this topic