mukesh

Question

2 answers to this question

What module are you using?

We have a task for cPanel to allow a config option that determines the server group. See https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-3024 This would allow the creation of a dropdown for selecting the server group, and you would organize your server groups by location. However, I don't have an ETA on this task.

For now, what I would recommend is creating a Package Group for each location, and cloning your Packages (selecting the right server group for the cloned packages) and assigning them to the new Package Group for that location. On your order form, they would be listed by group like this:

USA Hosting
- Plan A
- Plan B

UK Hosting
- Plan A
- Plan B

.. etc

Then they would select the Package within the group for the location they want.

10 hours ago, Paul said:

What module are you using?

We have a task for cPanel to allow a config option that determines the server group. See https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-3024 This would allow the creation of a dropdown for selecting the server group, and you would organize your server groups by location. However, I don't have an ETA on this task.

For now, what I would recommend is creating a Package Group for each location, and cloning your Packages (selecting the right server group for the cloned packages) and assigning them to the new Package Group for that location. On your order form, they would be listed by group like this:

USA Hosting
- Plan A
- Plan B

UK Hosting
- Plan A
- Plan B

.. etc

Then they would select the Package within the group for the location they want.

i am using cpanel module.