Config Addons Quantity field

Blesta Addons

This would be a replacement for the quantity slider, correct?

How would you suggest handling the limits in this case? For example, if I handle a quantity in the range [0, 500] at increments of 5, should I make those min/max quantities known anywhere?

4 hours ago, Tyson said:

This would be a replacement for the quantity slider, correct?

How would you suggest handling the limits in this case? For example, if I handle a quantity in the range [0, 500] at increments of 5, should I make those min/max quantities known anywhere? 

jQuery is our friend here . if you look at the snippet code sample in my post, it include a min/max value, maybe it need some tweak to be more conditional.

I may not have been clear in my last post. I meant to ask if there should be any visual display/text to describe what the limits are when using those buttons? It may be that no text is necessary and the button limits will suffice.

3 hours ago, Tyson said:

I may not have been clear in my last post. I meant to ask if there should be any visual display/text to describe what the limits are when using those buttons? It may be that no text is necessary and the button limits will suffice. 

we can add a small text to indicate the limits under the input field.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

I assume some may prefer this option, but others may prefer a slider. Order form option should we add this? 

in side side i found that more pro and more simple to work, the slider in some browser and some mobile stuck and freeze . but if you want to add a option when we select the quantity text to select between slider and input well be nice also .

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2019 at 8:35 PM, Paul said:

I assume some may prefer this option, but others may prefer a slider. Order form option should we add this?

I am new to Blesta and am trying to create an addon which can have a quantity from 0 to 2 and a second addon which can have a quantity from 0 to 8.  So far the only method I see is using a slider, which IMHO is ugly.  I would definitely PREFER this option.  Thank you @Blesta Addons

12 hours ago, Alento said:

I am new to Blesta and am trying to create an addon which can have a quantity from 0 to 2 and a second addon which can have a quantity from 0 to 8.  So far the only method I see is using a slider, which IMHO is ugly.  I would definitely PREFER this option.  Thank you @Blesta Addons

glad to hear that you share the same idea :)