External Links in clientzone

cntshepo

Question

I have two websites one is a webbuilder site and the other is a webhosting site. So i wanna use blesta for the webbuilder only and register client domains with the webhosting business which uses whmcs since you don't offer any payment gateway in south Africa.

Is it possible to create external links in clients zone on the menu bar or anywhere else for my clients to easily navigate to the cPanel of the webhost site 

16 answers to this question

The navigation is not currently editable from the UI, but you can create a plugin that adds a link to the navigation that will accomplish what you would like.

Also, we have some payment gateways that support ZAR, are they not available for use in South Africa? e.g. Braintree, Converge, Stripe, 2Checkout, Payza, Skrill?

What payment provider do you use?

10 hours ago, Tyson said:

The navigation is not currently editable from the UI, but you can create a plugin that adds a link to the navigation that will accomplish what you would like.

Also, we have some payment gateways that support ZAR, are they not available for use in South Africa? e.g. Braintree, Converge, Stripe, 2Checkout, Payza, Skrill?

What payment provider do you use?

2Checkout does offer south African, but i don't prefer using multiple gateways as am using the local payfast south african, You took a look at it once and dissapeared

9 hours ago, Paul said:

What do you mean? We create new payment gateways all the time. If @cntshepo needs a particular SA payment gateway, we'll take a look and consider integrating.

Well, i've requested a couple of times. Here, through your chat feature and by email with no response, You also asked if i could give an offer for development through chat feature and to sales email but no response yet. 

I have now decided go offline payment and created links to pages with payment buttons i had to create as well. if you'll ever consider then here is the link for payfast https://developers.payfast.co.za/documentation/#api-integration  It'll be nice for i wish to resell Blesta but i know almost everyone would expect Payfast with it.

23 hours ago, Paul said:

What do you mean? We create new payment gateways all the time. If @cntshepo needs a particular SA payment gateway, we'll take a look and consider integrating.

mate

i doubt you create payment gateways or provide them

as much as i am aware, you provide a module for payment gateway

moreover blesta is not into payment gateway, its into billing automation, and in that course, you may provide the module for a few or more gateways, but not the gateway

correct me if i am wrong

On 6/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

mate

i doubt you create payment gateways or provide them

as much as i am aware, you provide a module for payment gateway

moreover blesta is not into payment gateway, its into billing automation, and in that course, you may provide the module for a few or more gateways, but not the gateway

correct me if i am wrong

Payment gateways are classed as gateways = Payment integrations. [ PayPal, BrainTree, 2CO]
Modules are classed as modules = Creation and API integrations. [cPanel, Plesk, Interworx, SolusVM]

Plugins are classed as plugins = Function / features integrations. [ Portal, Support manager, Order system]

6 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

Payment gateways are classed as gateways = Payment integrations. [ PayPal, BrainTree, 2CO]
Modules are classed as modules = Creation and API integrations. [cPanel, Plesk, Interworx, SolusVM]

Plugins are classed as plugins = Function / features integrations. [ Portal, Support manager, Order system]

hahaha

@cntshepo

if since march there hasnt been any progress in 

i feel we should not discuss it more, rather as pointed by @BeZazz, you should contact any devs you like, or the ones i have mentioned

according to me, or my personal experience, @GosuHost & @Blesta Addons both are equally competent

moreover, as @Tyson suggested about a particular provider, you may contact them and follow this

also, regarding you concern of external links, as you see there has been no guidance here, but yes you can very much do that, what you are looking for, either you can do it manually or code a plugin or get one coded for you from the devs

i personally tried it out and could achieve it, but its very crude and insecure way, so i wont be guiding you to proceed the way i achieved what you are looking for

hope you will get the gateway module/component/plugin coded for you, of your desired provider, or a plugin to serve the purpose you are presently looking at

On 6/17/2019 at 7:11 PM, Tyson said:

Have you asked PayFast if they would be interested in integrating their gateway for Blesta? It looks like they have done so for various other platforms.

@Tyson They don't do the development themselves, 

You should do it and then on this link https://www.payfast.co.za/list-payfast-integration/ request to be featured on their site.

@Tyson Yes you right i realized that after.

I think it would be nice if you too requested them while am still communicating with via emails.

Last time i asked them if they would also featured my business on their website if i had sponsored blesta development, they said they can only feature you so i think they may listen to anything coming from you than me.