Blesta to Xero, Quickbooks and QuickFile Accountancy software

MDHMatt

Hey all.

I know ive asked this before and see a few others with the same request so here goes. Ive got a developer in waiting who can integrate blesta invoices to QuickFile, Xero, Quickbooks and any other accountancy software that has an api.

Im wondering if anyone would be interested in help fund the project? The quote is around $2000

I will be releasing to the community once complete 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

Although I cannot promise a completion date I have recently started working on a xero integration - as it stands it currently syncs contacts only I have many projects on the go now but have something in the works; this one along with Jira software bug tracking and IBP auto-registration are some of the first plugins we have planned as we are integrating into our own setups.

xero_sync.thumb.png.cd7e85f6e57d8d087866f07392957656.png

Kind Regards

On 8/30/2020 at 12:42 PM, blestamodules said:

Hello,

Although I cannot promise a completion date I have recently started working on a xero integration - as it stands it currently syncs contacts only I have many projects on the go now but have something in the works; this one along with Jira software bug tracking and IBP auto-registration are some of the first plugins we have planned as we are integrating into our own setups.

Kind Regards

this i great news! do you have a repo? might be able to contribute

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2020 at 12:42 PM, blestamodules said:

Hello,

Kind Regards

hey just wondering if you have any other updates on this?

• 5 months later...

Hi all, 

We are the makers of WHMCS' most popular Xero module (https://edgehosting.uk/whmcs-xero-addon) which I see has inspired the screenshot above ;) Our module has over 10 years of investment and knowledge poured into it and received very popular reviews.

There has been a few people contacting us since the WHMCS price announcement so we are now actively looking into porting the module over to Blesta as well.

Do reach out if you are interested so we know there is demand!

28 minutes ago, edgehosting said:

Hi all, 

We are the makers of WHMCS' most popular Xero module (https://edgehosting.uk/whmcs-xero-addon) which I see has inspired the screenshot above ;) Our module has over 10 years of investment and knowledge poured into it and received very popular reviews.

There has been a few people contacting us since the WHMCS price announcement so we are now actively looking into porting the module over to Blesta as well.

I would like to put my name in the hat! Ive been using Quickfile which is okay but cant sync invoices etc

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, edgehosting said:

Hi all, 

Hey just wondering if you have made any progress?

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 10:03 PM, MDHMatt said:

Hey just wondering if you have made any progress?

We have placed this on the back burner for now as there hasn't been much interest, certainly not enough to warrant the time investment at the moment. Sorry to disappoint.

We would be looking for a minimum of 50 users interested to start development, so far we've only heard from ~5.

• 2 years later...