Update after updates expired

qba82

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

by the way

that reminds me of a question

say you have an active license, unused

how would the version increase, if at all its unused and the support and updates are active

i am asking this, as i fall in this category

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. If Blesta isn't installed, then there is no upgrade to run. You would just do a fresh install.

12 hours ago, Paul said:

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. If Blesta isn't installed, then there is no upgrade to run. You would just do a fresh install.

so till i dont install it, and the support is active, should it not show the latest version in the account dashboard with blesta, or it fetches the version number only after its installed?

6 hours ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

so till i dont install it, and the support is active, should it not show the latest version in the account dashboard with blesta, or it fetches the version number only after its installed?

The version of Blesta you are running is shown in the footer of the admin area. The only place you may see the a new release is in the Feed Reader widget on your Dashboard if you have that enabled, as part of our blog announcement. We don't show the latest version in Blesta anywhere else.