For sale: Blesta Unbraded Lifetime

Ixus

Price on Blesta: $ 500
Addon Company - company $ 95
Lifetime Support & Updates

Total new price $595

I'm selling it for $250 - would prefer Bitcoin, but can take PayPal as well.

Serious seller with 20 years in hosting-business. I'm selling it because it has bugs with certain features I needed (and found other ones that didn't have these issues). I also don't like Blestas values and how they relate to unhappy customers like me.

Purchased directly on Blesta.

Attached is my email to to you that I did not get any reply to, even after at least one follow up. I asked at least two times according to this email and didn't get any reply to either.

If you ment I should have raised it as a seperate ticket somehow instead of waiting for you, you could rather just say it?

When you didn't reply, I searched the forum and found that several of my issues was opened by other people and not fixed. So I assumed you just ignored me. When I tried to explain this, you just repeat that I never opened a ticket and locked me out from the post so I could not explain and show you this.

Don't get me wrong, it is totally fine to not refund me, that only affects potential sale for you and I feel it is bad for business on the long run. It is the "your fault"-game - we are right - I don't like and claims that I didn't do things when I clearly did. While I didn't technically opened a separate ticket, I used the open email thread that I used from when I became a client. As a new client, I wouldn't know how you practice is.

blesta.png

9 minutes ago, Ixus said:

When you didn't reply, I searched the forum and found that several of my issues was opened by other people and not fixed. So I assumed you just ignored me. When I tried to explain this, you just repeat that I never opened a ticket and locked me out from the post so I could not explain and show you this.

You never told us about any issues you were having, and you never opened any trouble tickets. Sales email is just that, for sales. We encourage everyone to install the 30-day free trial and evaluate before you buy, but I guess you didn't take advantage of that. You reported no issues post installation. You gave us no opportunity to help you.

</thread

• Paul locked this topic