Open talk

Ixus

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You answer and get the last word by shutting the talk down. It is like being in a dictator-community where you remove everything you don't like.

Are you 15 years old? It seems like you both are, since you are so childish in your replies. Selinux is a security feature and you just don't turn that off for fun even if many people do it. I found out MYSELF that it caused an issue and fixed it, that was what the email was about. I asked maybe 5-6 other questions as well.

--

I tried to activate the trial, but it didn't work. That's why I took a chance on Blesta, since I could get it activated directly and use it from day one. I had no idea about all the bugs.

1 minute ago, Blesta.Store said:

Did you open a real ticket? as in account.blesta.com?

I just explained that I didn't technically open a ticket and now you ask me if I open a ticket. No, I had an open thread by email as you see (with several questions and answers) and didn't even know about a ticket system. Nor was I told I was supposed to.

If I had been instructed to open a ticket, I would have done it of course.

If you wanted to fix the issues, why not ask me? I tried to save BOTH you and me time fixing issues you clearly didn't care about fixing (referencing the bugs in forum). I TRIED to help you and at the same time help myself. You neither asked me to open a ticket for the issues or for the refund.

hey @Ixus

as i see from your other thread and this, it really seems like you are very angry

also, there are times, when you do get angry and upset, specifically, when you pay and get stuckup, and are unable to proceed

this has happened with me a many times

as far as questioning by others are concerned, i would suggest you to listen to blesta people like @Paul, @Tyson, @Jono and then a few others

and believe me, these 3 people i have mentioned have always stood by at times when i needed

in case of the issue, you are facing, let talk to @Paul, surely, he will find a way out

and yes, kindly do not misunderstand me

9 minutes ago, Ixus said:

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You answer and get the last word by shutting the talk down. It is like being in a dictator-community where you remove everything you don't like.

I haven't removed a thing I'm a user like yourself so why is this "Exactly" what you're talking about?

9 minutes ago, Ixus said:

Are you 15 years old? It seems like you both are, since you are so childish in your replies.

I'm 27 if that really matters.

10 minutes ago, Ixus said:

Selinux is a security feature and you just don't turn that off for fun even if many people do it. I found out MYSELF that it caused an issue and fixed it, that was what the email was about.

Yes I know it's a "security" feature which causes a lot of issues. It can cause so many more issues than it prevents. It's also on the Blesta documentation for something and CraftSRV a panel I've used tells you to disable it.

I tell people who use my own tutorial to disable it: http://blesta.store/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/17/how-to-install-blesta-on-centos/

I've done it for loads of people who ask me for help to install it and no-one has moaned at me for doing so. No-one has been "hacked" or had a "virus" or whatever that rubbish is good for.

14 minutes ago, Ixus said:

I tried to activate the trial, but it didn't work.

Did you ask for help? tried another installation? I've never had issues with trials either on most set-ups from VPS to shared hosting. The only time I've seen a trial fail is because it was already activated on the same domain / location. If you opened a ticket or asked you probably would have got a trial Paul and the guys are open to help and even here or Discord.

15 minutes ago, Ixus said:

I had no idea about all the bugs.

Explain some of the bugs you've found because I'd personally like to know and I bet the guys at Blesta do too.

16 minutes ago, Ixus said:

I just explained that I didn't technically open a ticket and now you ask me if I open a ticket. No, I had an open thread by email as you see (with several questions and answers) and didn't even know about a ticket system. Nor was I told I was supposed to.

Open thread, fair enough but the email isn't linked to a thread from what I know about unless Paul has it linked to his forum account here. You didn't know Blesta had a support system? despicable me lol GIF

What did you think Blesta was? Did you even see the features / their client area pages? Browse? Research? Google?

I have said everything I wanted now, but I have no belief that anything will change for many years before they get more experience.  I assume this thread will be locked within 5 minutes :)

And you are right, even one year after it is annoying :)

Goodbye from me.

1 minute ago, Ixus said:

I have said everything I wanted now, but I have no belief that anything will change for many years before they get more experience.  I assume this thread will be locked within 5 minutes :)

And you are right, even one year after it is annoying :)

Goodbye from me.

I'd like to have more of a conversation with you.... Since all I can see is a Proxmox thread, to a refund thread to a selling thread.

Did you even try to contact Proxmox since it's their software?

Did you try live chat? Discord? Google?

r95gdbzk.png

"Did you ask for help? tried another installation? I've never had issues with trials either on most set-ups from VPS to shared hosting. The only time I've seen a trial fail is because it was already activated on the same domain / location. If you opened a ticket or asked you probably would have got a trial Paul and the guys are open to help and even here or Discord. "

I did ask for help in that email thread, but I solved it myself before he could help (on that SE-issue) :) That's what I say in the email I posted image of. I also got help with some other stuff in the same thread. So how am I supposed to know how to put things into ticket or not? I can't read peoples minds (yet). And as long as I got replies, I was happy. But it stopped. Suddenly. I didn't know this company, so what should I expect?

I had 5 or 6 different issues I found in the forum as well (as not solved - for instance vm-machine software that was newer than Bleasta had support for), so instead of using time on me, I suggested just to refund me. He would save time on developement and I would get my money back. Everybody would be happy.

The ProxMox thing is that all new versions store their vm into a different method called lvm-local or similar (it was one year old change at that time). So Blesta would only work on old ProxMox hosts - or people installing ProxMox first and upgrading to new version. Then they would keep their existing storage-name. Also, it was one more issue I had to fix in code. This was just one issue and one module. When I continued on, I met similar issues on cPanel and other places. It would take me hours to document it. It would save me time to just move on instead of doing bug-fixing for Blesta. That's why I didn't explain every bug and just said that I met many issues and if there was any option to just refund me. When I'm not even getting a "No, unfortunately it is not possible" or "Yes", it makes me annoyed. Specially when I hear afterwards I should have created a ticket and I didn't know about this.

Btw: I see now that Paul changed the rules for transferring the license is just changed at same minute as I posted my for sale. So now it is both a fee that is required from the seller and you need an approval ? Love it. Good luck to the community (if you ever disagree with Paul).

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 9:37 PM, Ixus said:

Btw: I see now that Paul changed the rules for transferring the license is just changed at same minute as I posted my for sale. So now it is both a fee that is required from the seller and you need an approval ? Love it. Good luck to the community (if you ever disagree with Paul).

just for my knowledge, the transfer has a fee of 25$ .

some of your claims i understand them and others no, but i believe in transparency and freedom, i'm sorry to see your other post was closed, i hope if @Paul can open it again and let anyone interested in buying the license.

Proxmox module should be definitively removed from blesta or at least describe that is for Proxmox V3 only, Proxmox now in v6.0!