XLHqbSrUNRxwncvk

Question

20 answers to this question

3 hours ago, imanoob2000 said:

Hi, so my host offers licenses along with their services and I cannot get mine to work on my domain because I have already used my 30 day trial and they say that you have to do that to get authenticated

1. do what to get authenticated

2. in case you have the license number, its better to open a support ticket at https://account.blesta.com/client/login/

3. in case the license is really valid, @Paul or some one from blesta will help you

4. in case the license is not valid, again, they will help you how to proceed, also, in case the host is cheating on you, blesta will take proper action

5. if you feel this is helpful, like by pressing the react button :blesta:

wish you happy blesta-ing

in case you still require more help, let the forum know

4 hours ago, imanoob2000 said:

Hi, so my host offers licenses along with their services and I cannot get mine to work on my domain because I have already used my 30 day trial and they say that you have to do that to get authenticated

If you have a valid license all you need to do is enter the license key on installation / if not installing try and log into your admin area you should get a license key pop up. Enter your key into the box and click update. If that doesn't work contact your host and explain they need to give you a proper key.

Not sure what you mean by the last bit. 

hi

as i had said, the community will help you out

neither they are authorised to use blesta not whmcs, not sure about any other

now its upto @Paul to verify if they have any valid resellership with blesta

so logically, they are cheating you

and here i deserve more thanks, for pointing this to you, now as well as earlier

18 hours ago, imanoob2000 said:

covelio.com

I don't see any licenses issued to that domain. Did you enter the entire key they provided you? Please PM me the key and I'll take a look.

On 6/22/2019 at 3:29 PM, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

also

it might be the ipv6 which stands as the culprit at times...

We now allow 1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 IP by default, should no longer be an issue.

21 minutes ago, imanoob2000 said:

image.png.b56f1e72e4b36d02511b6ebca34f84d3.png

I don't see a license key in there. Did you obtain the key from Covelio? Or are you Covelio? If they provided a license key to you, the key should start with var-, monthly-, or owned-. I need that key to look it up.

believe me 

they are either giving you and addon, or are using a nulled blesta

again its @Paul who may confirm if your domain exists in their database?

did you write your domain name here or send it to @Paul over IM, also you may open a ticket with blesta stating your domain

and it must be an addon which they are giving to you, not sure if it is ethical

11 hours ago, imanoob2000 said:

they did not give me a key that is all they said

It looks like a scam, and @Paul Covelio is their host. I think personally they are using BuycPanel and haven't updated it after 30 days

Go to phpmyadmin @imanoob2000 then go to the settings table then go to license_key what does that say?

6 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

It looks like a scam, and @Paul Covelio is their host. I think personally they are using BuycPanel and haven't updated it after 30 days

Go to phpmyadmin @imanoob2000 then go to the settings table then go to license_key what does that say?

if what i am point out is right, then he wont find any clue in the phpmyadmin