proper domain name not appear in the order page

Ayush

Question

13 answers to this question

It's not the cache. It's not working. I have WHMCS domain products up and running in one day, but with Blesta I am still not clear how to do that. Can somebody from Blesta show us how to do that. I have also found one site where they are selling domains for many years with Blesta app and they still don't know how to do it.

6 minutes ago, danblesta said:

It's not the cache. It's not working. I have WHMCS domain products up and running in one day, but with Blesta I am still not clear how to do that. Can somebody from Blesta show us how to do that. I have also found one site where they are selling domains for many years with Blesta app and they still don't know how to do it.

yq79si5u.png

Nope. It's not working. Maybe you did not understand wat is the problem. On the review order page it is not visible which domain you are buying, just the package name, term and price => ".org (Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 18, 2020)    1 @    $11.99" or "Domene (Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 18, 2020)    1 @    $9.99". but on the invoice it is visible. Something is wrong on the review order page in Blesta.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, danblesta said:

Nope. It's not working. Maybe you did not understand wat is the problem. On the review order page it is not visible which domain you are buying, just the package name, term and price => ".org (Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 18, 2020)    1 @    $11.99" or "Domene (Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 18, 2020)    1 @    $9.99". but on the invoice it is visible. Something is wrong on the review order page in Blesta.

I re-read it and understand but it's not how the order form works because if you have the correct order form as DOMAIN AND OTHER, and not having the domain group as the "package groups" then it won't show anything like that.

You'll see the search and then the configuration page.

qf6vgowh.png

then:

hyigo00p.png

Configure:

uait17ls.png

Yes, this is what I am talking about. There is no info which domain you are buying in order summary and order review page which is unacceptable. If client is buying more than one domain let's say 10, there will be no info what he is about to buy. What options do I have now? To change .pdt files in plugins/order/views/templates/standard by myself? I was looking for some app to that for me and think Blesta is the one, but as I see it or recode order view standard or go back to WHMCS.

image.thumb.png.84b43413fad9854335a1c291bb14948b.png

and review order:

image.thumb.png.3346f647d1b293c74ff4a8896bed8fdb.png

But on the Invoice is ok. Can you make a quick patch?

11 hours ago, danblesta said:

Yes, this is what I am talking about. There is no info which domain you are buying in order summary and order review page which is unacceptable. If client is buying more than one domain let's say 10, there will be no info what he is about to buy. What options do I have now? To change .pdt files in plugins/order/views/templates/standard by myself? I was looking for some app to that for me and think Blesta is the one, but as I see it or recode order view standard or go back to WHMCS.

image.thumb.png.84b43413fad9854335a1c291bb14948b.png

and review order:

image.thumb.png.3346f647d1b293c74ff4a8896bed8fdb.png

But on the Invoice is ok. Can you make a quick patch?

I don't own Blesta sorry and I don't think it would be a quick fix. @Paul

15 minutes ago, Paul said:

Are you seeing this only on the Standard template or on all? Just that the domain name itself is missing from the order summary? We'll look into it.

On all. As I see now order domains is a little different as ordering packages. Maybe it is always done with standard template. Only selecting packages is done with selected template in admin.