Adding A Coupon empties cart

Joseph H

Question

Hello, I just tried placing an order on the client side and applying a coupon. But soon after applying the coupon the order is removed from cart. Trying to reorder the same item, the previous added items shows on checkout so duplicate orders are placed.

Blesta 4.6

PHP 7.0

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Try re-uploading all of the files and removing your customizations, and clear cache and re-test.

I just managed to solve this a minute ago.

Seems there is a change in blesta's template.

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->view_dir . 'javascript/app.min.js' . (!empty($hash_version) ? '?v=' . $hash_version : ''));?>"></script>

What order template are you using? Your site looks like it has custom changes to the order plugin. That could be responsible for the problem.

I wasn't able to duplicate this behavior on an AJAX or Wizard order template. The Order plugin shouldn't redirect to another page when you redeem a coupon, it should just refresh the Order Summary section via AJAX.

2 hours ago, Tyson said:

What order template are you using? Your site looks like it has custom changes to the order plugin. That could be responsible for the problem.

I wasn't able to duplicate this behavior on an AJAX or Wizard order template. The Order plugin shouldn't redirect to another page when you redeem a coupon, it should just refresh the Order Summary section via AJAX.

That is using "Wizard List" but tried other templates as well and still I get the same results. We have not made any changes to the order plugin.

I have tried uploading the order plugin again but that solved nothing.

28 minutes ago, Joseph H said:

That is using "Wizard List" but tried other templates as well and still I get the same results. We have not made any changes to the order plugin.

I have tried uploading the order plugin again but that solved nothing.

Try re-uploading all of the files and removing your customizations, and clear cache and re-test.

3 hours ago, Joseph H said:

I just managed to solve this a minute ago.

Seems there is a change in blesta's template.

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->view_dir . 'javascript/app.min.js' . (!empty($hash_version) ? '?v=' . $hash_version : ''));?>"></script>

Yes, the JavaScript file was updated to that in v4.4.