Enom Module Pre-Release - Download Here

Paul

Attached is a pre-release version of the Enom module. A lot of people have asked for it lately, and I wanted to make it available. Please note that this is considered a beta, version 1.0.0-b2.

To install the module, unzip and upload the enom directory to /components/modules/. You should then have /components/modules/enom/. Then, go to Settings > Company > Modules > Available, and click to Install the Enom module.

Please note that this module was sponsored in part by 1983 Ltd.

If you experience any issues with the module, or have any questions, this thread is a good place for that!

enom.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry all for the delay, I setup the API Test account in Enom, put the IP addresses, used my enom username and password but getting this error:

------------------------------

The user and key combination appear to be invalid, or your Enom account may not be configured to allow API access.

Can you advise how to correct this.

Thank you in advance

Contact eNom or your parent reseller and ask them for help.  It is their job to assist you with using your eNom credentials properly.  Also make sure you have enabled your eNom API, and set it up properly, etc.

Go to the eNom support system and read the documentation on how to use the API and set it up correctly.

Thank you electric, this is what enom wrote me:

-------------------------------

An API key is not something that we provide you. You may want to contact your parent provider, WHMCS, for assistance with this question. You may reach them at: www.whmcs.com

What we are able to do for you is white list your IP address sending calls to our API. When you are ready to do so, simply update this ticket or create a new ticket requesting to have a specific IP address white listed, and we will be happy to help.

I used whmcs before switching to blesta.

I am thinking maybe I needed to white-list the ip addresses, I have sent them the ip addresses and will see if it works.

Thank you.

Ok Enom white listed my IP Addresses and still the same error:

"The user and key combination appear to be invalid, or your Enom account may not be configured to allow API access."

I am not seeing any log entries for this as nothing is being setup.

Please advise.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I am looking at using Blesta for my company, however, today is the first day of trying the product and I'm already seeing that integration with Enom is a problem.  Enom does not give it's resellers an API key.  Furthermore, every other company I've looked at (such as WHMCS) only asks for a username and password.  Is this going to be addressed soon or should I look at a different solution for my company?

I am looking at using Blesta for my company, however, today is the first day of trying the product and I'm already seeing that integration with Enom is a problem.  Enom does not give it's resellers an API key.  Furthermore, every other company I've looked at (such as WHMCS) only asks for a username and password.  Is this going to be addressed soon or should I look at a different solution for my company?

The API is the password mate. Maybe they should rename it for you guys haha.

• 2 years later...

Hello,I know it's been a long time, but I have the same problem with mlsto. I have enable the enom reseller test account and my server IP is in the white list of enom. I have also install the enom module in blesta and I have put the enom user in the field "user" and the enom password in the field "Key" of the enom blesta module. Also I check the "sanbox" option  under the field "Key". The message  that appera is :"The user and key combination appear to be invalid, or your Enom account may not be configured to allow API access.".  

Does anyone have find a solution for this problem? Also, I send a message to enom help-support system and they answer that the problem is not from enom API.

Can anyone help on this problem?

Thank you!

Hello,I know it's been a long time, but I have the same problem with mlsto. I have enable the enom reseller test account and my server IP is in the white list of enom. I have also install the enom module in blesta and I have put the enom user in the field "user" and the enom password in the field "Key" of the enom blesta module. Also I check the "sanbox" option  under the field "Key". The message  that appera is :"The user and key combination appear to be invalid, or your Enom account may not be configured to allow API access.". 

Does anyone have find a solution for this problem? Also, I send a message to enom help-support system and they answer that the problem is not from enom API.

Can anyone help on this problem?

Thank you!

You should be using the Enom module that ships with Blesta, not the one in this thread.

I believe Enom needs to know the IP address of your server to allow API access. Sometimes people enter the IP address for their Blesta install, which is not always the correct IP address. It should be the primary IP address belonging to your server, as this is the IP address Enom's API will see when you make requests.

Yes I use the enom module that ships with blesta. I installed from blesta. But I have a dedicated IP address for my website and blesta also. On my server I have many IP addreses.  Should I install the IP that the main WHM exits?Not the dedicated IP for the cpanel for my website? Also I have install an SSL certificate. Is it possible to cause any problem?

Yes I use the enom module that ships with blesta. I installed from blesta. But I have a dedicated IP address for my website and blesta also. On my server I have many IP addreses.  Should I install the IP that the main WHM exits?Not the dedicated IP for the cpanel for my website? Also I have install an SSL certificate. Is it possible to cause any problem?

Correct the server IP, if you can enter two like LogicBoxes you can enter both.

You are both right! Thank you a lot! I add the main IP and the account in blesta created! Can you please help me what should I do after that? what plugin should I install in order my customers to search for domains from my website and to buy also the domains? Is there something ready to use? or I should copy and paste the code from enom into my website?

Thank you!

You are both right! Thank you a lot! I add the main IP and the account in blesta created! Can you please help me what should I do after that? what plugin should I install in order my customers to search for domains from my website and to buy also the domains? Is there something ready to use? or I should copy and paste the code from enom into my website?

Thank you!

You want to use the domain and other order form type. Also, create a package for each TLD, put your domain packages in the same Package Group. That group you will select as the domain group when creating an order form. Blesta will sort out which package and price to use based on the TLD ordered.