Dev Environment Setup

Jason Ryan

Question

Hey -

I have a license already and have been using Blesta for some time now. However, I do have a custom client theme and my Blesta version is 4.3.2. Is it possible to download Blesta and set it up in a test environment locally so I can test my client theme to make sure it is compatible or if I have to make changes so it is. What is the process for this?

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Assuming you purchased an owned license directly from Blesta you are entitled to 1 dev license to use only on a non production system.

If you did purchase an owned license directly from Blesta just open a support ticket and they will get you setup.

3 minutes ago, mrrsm said:

Assuming you purchased an owned license directly from Blesta you are entitled to 1 dev license to use only on a non production system.

If you did purchase an owned license directly from Blesta just open a support ticket and they will get you setup.

Purchased a Lifetime/Unbranded license directly from them, I'll submit a ticket. Thanks.