Run PHP modules check

linveo

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

as i have mentioned

any update never disables the modules,

also i have mentioned to run the install in some separate location, just till the first page, or check the php.ini or the phpinfo()

he would like a system check widget, you can't run re-installation after it's installed you could go to the docs page but a good idea for a plugin @Paul.

11 hours ago, linveo said:

I think you have misunderstood my question. I know the install does not change any of the PHP modules. It shows whether or not the recommended ones are installed. I'd like to review that page against the updated server configuration to make sure that all of the recommended modules are enabled.

as i have mentioned

any update never disables the modules,

also i have mentioned to run the install in some separate location, just till the first page, or check the php.ini or the phpinfo()

haha

actually you know the installer never turns off any thing you have enabled

also its kept right before the install, so that the install happens correctly, so you may note those things being displayed there and afterwards, post installation, whatever server config changes you do, you may run the php.ini and check if those are still enabled or not

moreover, if any important module is removed or unloaded, it may effect blesta functionality, in some or the other way - from support ticket to license to any things

moreover, we never disable those which are ever asked to be enabled during any install

and one thing which is never advisable is you may always run a test install to check the things, but never run it completely, just to the first screen, may be this will resolve your needs

I think you have misunderstood my question. I know the install does not change any of the PHP modules. It shows whether or not the recommended ones are installed. I'd like to review that page against the updated server configuration to make sure that all of the recommended modules are enabled.

6 minutes ago, Blesta.Store said:

he would like a system check widget, you can't run re-installation after it's installed you could go to the docs page but a good idea for a plugin @Paul.

the guy never wanted a plugin

he just wished to get the results of the integrity check, after the installation

by the way, if you use blesta, you know very well its there even after the install

so i advised to do a test run every time he wished to get the  check, but do not complete the installation, just run the 1st page, and after that, remove

this would be without any pain, provided the locations are different