Jump to content
Blesta Addons

Void Open Invoices on Service Cancellation

Recommended Posts

You can probably manually change the value in the settings to override. A year is a long time. We would consider changing the options, but we haven't really had any other feedback on the setting so I'm not sure how many would want > 60 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Paul said:

You can probably manually change the value in the settings to override.

i know that, but i prefer to be in the core, every time we upgrade we need to make our modification again and again, the more in the core the less change we need to do in every upgrade .

22 hours ago, Paul said:

but we haven't really had any other feedback on the setting so I'm not sure how many would want > 60 days.

60 days in some services is not a sufficient time to cancel the service .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

i know that, but i prefer to be in the core, every time we upgrade we need to make our modification again and again, the more in the core the less change we need to do in every upgrade .

60 days in some services is not a sufficient time to cancel the service .

What options do you recommend? 1-365 days? 1-60 days, then add 90, 120, 160, 190, 220, 250, 280, 310, 340, 370 or something like that? 365 options is a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

i know that, but i prefer to be in the core, every time we upgrade we need to make our modification again and again, the more in the core the less change we need to do in every upgrade .

60 days in some services is not a sufficient time to cancel the service .

So 1-180 days? Maybe we should make a poll, would be nice to get some more feedback. 180 items in a dropdown though is a lot, so I wonder if we should skip after 60 days into 30 day increments.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • ...
  • 60
  • 90
  • 120
  • 150
  • 180

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul said:

180 items in a dropdown though is a lot

Is there a reason it has to be a dropdown and not an input tagged as numeric and validated?  If there aren't technical limitations to arbitrary lengths why limit it?  Just default the number to something reasonable (30 days maybe).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrrsm said:

Is there a reason it has to be a dropdown and not an input tagged as numeric and validated?  If there aren't technical limitations to arbitrary lengths why limit it?  Just default the number to something reasonable (30 days maybe).

Another good suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...