Void Open Invoices on Service Cancellation

Blesta Addons

22 hours ago, Paul said:

You can probably manually change the value in the settings to override.

i know that, but i prefer to be in the core, every time we upgrade we need to make our modification again and again, the more in the core the less change we need to do in every upgrade .

22 hours ago, Paul said:

but we haven't really had any other feedback on the setting so I'm not sure how many would want > 60 days.

60 days in some services is not a sufficient time to cancel the service .

7 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

i know that, but i prefer to be in the core, every time we upgrade we need to make our modification again and again, the more in the core the less change we need to do in every upgrade .

What options do you recommend? 1-365 days? 1-60 days, then add 90, 120, 160, 190, 220, 250, 280, 310, 340, 370 or something like that? 365 options is a lot.

3 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

So 1-180 days? Maybe we should make a poll, would be nice to get some more feedback. 180 items in a dropdown though is a lot, so I wonder if we should skip after 60 days into 30 day increments.

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

180 items in a dropdown though is a lot

Is there a reason it has to be a dropdown and not an input tagged as numeric and validated?  If there aren't technical limitations to arbitrary lengths why limit it?  Just default the number to something reasonable (30 days maybe).