Can't Apply payment

Joseph H

What is the precise invoice total? It says 120,000, but it sounds like there may be a non-zero decimal value added to it, e.g. 120000.0001. If the invoice was partially paid from a separate transaction then that could contribute to a total value that contains a non-zero decimal value that accounts for that discrepancy.

In Blesta v4.7.0, we've updated amount rounding to use the currency's defined precision so issues like that shouldn't arise again.

1 hour ago, Tyson said:

What is the precise invoice total? It says 120,000, but it sounds like there may be a non-zero decimal value added to it, e.g. 120000.0001. If the invoice was partially paid from a separate transaction then that could contribute to a total value that contains a non-zero decimal value that accounts for that discrepancy.

In Blesta v4.7.0, we've updated amount rounding to use the currency's defined precision so issues like that shouldn't arise again.

The invoice total is 120000. We don't usually use decimals for our currency as so all prices are exact. And there is no credit remaining from any previous transactions.

Yeah I think you should check the database and see what the total actually is. As Tyson mentioned, there is a good chance that there is some hidden decimal value and the total is not adding up.

You can also try editing the invoice, and statically enter the value. If you are using quantities, then remove the quantity and enter the total value as a single quantity and try to process.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tyson said:

That's interesting, a  transaction for 120000 won't apply to a total of 120000.. something I'll need to test myself.

I found the issue, but still it's a weird scenario. 

I checked and saw there was 0.22 of credit applied to the Profoma invoice, removing the credit allowed for the funds to be applied to the amount.

Screenshot-from-2019-09-04-10-48-03.png

But even if there was a small amount applied to the profoma, why is that preventing another transaction from being applied.