eNom Name Servers TAB error

Harry Bleckert

Blesta Version: '4.6.0
eNom Version: 2.6.0

Problem:
Name Servers tabs are not working in admin or client mode.
Error:  [2019-09-21 17:41:02] general.ERROR: UnknownException: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhosts/hivetec.net/blesta/components/modules/enom/views/default/tab_nameservers.pdt:12

Fix:
 diff tab_client_nameservers.pdt.bak tab_client_nameservers.pdt
12,13c12,13
<                 $this->Form->label($this->_('Enom.tab_nameserver.field_ns', true, $i+1), 'ns' . $i+1);
<                 $this->Form->fieldText('ns[]', $this->Html->ifSet($vars->ns[$i]), ['id' => 'ns' . $i+1, 'class'=>'form-control', 'placeholder'=>$this->_('Enom.tab_nameserver.field_ns', t;
---
>                 $this->Form->label($this->_('Enom.tab_nameserver.field_ns', true, $i+1), 'ns' . $i);
>                 $this->Form->fieldText('ns[]', $this->Html->ifSet($vars->ns[$i]), ['id' => 'ns' . $i, 'class'=>'form-control', 'placeholder'=>$this->_('Enom.tab_nameserver.field_ns', tru;

- same fix to apply in tab_nameservers.pdt

Thanks for the feedback and the fix!  Presumably the +1 is meant to be included.  This looks like an issue with the order of operations. The dot operator is executed before the plus operator so that the expression is nsi + 1 (where i is the value of $i), which causes the error.  I would suggest wrapping $i+1 in parens instead ($i+1). I've create CORE-3282 to update this.

• Tyson locked this topic