Blesta Cron Job Issue

Price11

Question

Hello, 

I have face Per day issue Last  2 to 3 Month Daily cron job not working error There are one or more cron tasks that have been executing for more than 60 minutes. View Automated Tasks How to reslove that i have run to blesta vps server i have server log >> cron job is properly working please check a issue please check also images by this issue facing in bletsa i have check alos blesta log not found any things 

Thank's

Shivam Saini

Price11.com

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

3 answers to this question

You may be using a module that is trying to provision a service that continuously fails due to an error, but also stops php execution, thus the cron job to run services fails. You should identify the offending service since it may be stopping other services from being provisioned automatically. Check your server error logs for any fatal errors. You can also check your Pending Services list to see what services have not been automatically provisioned, one of those is likely the culprit. The associated module may not be working properly.

I don't think that module log error is causing the initial issue. The problem is that the cron is failing to complete running. Even if the cPanel service failed to provision due to that error, it still completed the attempt to do so. What you need to find is the module that not only failed to provision a service, but failed such that it caused php to stop executing on the server, such as a php Fatal Error. You can check your php error log files for that info as described in the link in my last post.