Cron not running

ajeffcoat

Question

System: Version 4.7.2
CentOS 6.2
Using Plesk 18.0.20
PHP 7.3.12

It appears that my cron job has stopped running. I have tried re-setting it up in Plesk and via crontab -e on the server directly. When I run the cron manually in Blesta, it works. When I run it manually in Plesk, I get no errors. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Started after I upgraded to 4.7.2.

In "Scheduled Tasks" under the domain, I have:

php -q /var/www/vhosts/domain.net/billing.domain.net/index.php cron > /dev/null 2>&1

Run: Cron style: */5 * * * *

2 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, ajeffcoat said:

System: Version 4.7.2
CentOS 6.2
Using Plesk 18.0.20
PHP 7.3.12

It appears that my cron job has stopped running. I have tried re-setting it up in Plesk and via crontab -e on the server directly. When I run the cron manually in Blesta, it works. When I run it manually in Plesk, I get no errors. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Started after I upgraded to 4.7.2.

In "Scheduled Tasks" under the domain, I have:

php -q /var/www/vhosts/domain.net/billing.domain.net/index.php cron > /dev/null 2>&1

Run: Cron style: */5 * * * *

You should try the full path to PHP. Normally this is detected in Blesta and shown under Settings > System > Automation. If your server has multiple PHP interpreters, the full path is absolutely required so that you're running the same version of PHP.

If you have SSH, you can try running: php -v

To see what version of PHP is in the default path. Then try using the full path to php with -v to see if it's different.

Also check your Blesta logs ../logs_blesta/ (Defined under Settings > System > General) to see if any errors are written to disk when the cron run is attempted.