Allow Upgrades/Downgrades between Packages in admin side only

Blesta Addons

the package groups has the option to Allow Upgrades/Downgrades between Packages within this Group . we want to see a option to allow this only in admin section, and let it disabled for client side .

some products need some manual intervention (docs signed ...ect)  to be only changed by admin/staff upon a client request. and we don't want to allow client to change it from their account. it would be nice to add a option to restrict this option to admin side only .

I wonder if there should be a Package override for this, to not allow upgrades downgrades to this Package. Admins would be able to do it anyway if they want. This would allow all Packages in a Group to be disabled for upgrade/downgrade, or only specific ones. Maybe some Packages could be upgraded to and not others. 

to be sample, i want to allow only admins to upgrade/downgrade packages in ONLY some groups, and do not offer this to clients . for other groups clients can do that from thier client area .

the option in the company is applied for all packages if package group has the option allow upgrade/downgrade enabled. if we disable the option in company settings is disabled all the packages in client area . the option should be something like i_n the package group :

[X] Allow Upgrades/Downgrades between Packages within this Group.
     [X] Admin   [X] Clients