Order Form Package selection is not showing pricing including TAX/GST

Ann Smith

Question

2 answers to this question

Hmm this is would actually require a rather involved change to the code base.  Basically what we are showing in the drop down is the simple price from the package.  What appears in the cart is a breakdown created by a robust pricing library we've written that takes into account many things like proration, tax, discounts, etc.  To change the drop downs from the first to the second would take a decent amount of work.

Ok, in my case the order would happen via the website page first where the plan gets selected rather than fromt the blesta order forms with those dropdowns which is somehwat of a workaround to show the correct price from the get go but when I go to the initial order page on mydomain.com/order/cart/index/ordertest it shows me the ex GST order summary where it states: 

Any applicable taxes will be calculated after you register or log in.

Is it possible to show the order form without the actual summary, basically the signup/login only and then show the order only on the next screen (post login/signup) where the GST is included, in other words ommit the first summary from the login/signup page.

Thanks,