Actions redirecting to a blank white page

mobbdeep

Question

Hello,

Two things have been brought to my attention recently. First, I just switched to a new hosting provider for just my website to be ran on separate from my cPanel/WHM server. Since I made that change, I noticed emails are going unsent in logs and when I try to email a client from their client profile, I go to hit send and it redirects to a blank white page. I hit refresh and it just refreshes me back to composing the email page. I noticed this happening when replying to tickets as well. Before I switched hosts, I had no issues there but my clients were telling me that once they go to checkout in the cart after choosing their plan, it redirects to a white page as well. I am under the impression this is a PHP issue but I can't seem to find the issue.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Enable error reporting in Blesta and then try to duplicate the white page. That page should show the errors that are occurring. Be sure to disable error reporting after you are done testing.

Since you moved hosts, the new host probably does not meet the minimum requirements to run Blesta. You will need to have your host install whatever extensions are missing once you determine what those are.

9 hours ago, Jono said:

What version of Blesta and PHP are you on?

Just upgraded to the latest version of Blesta and I just upgraded to PHP 7.2. Everything seems to be okay except for what I mentioned in the below reply.

8 hours ago, Tyson said:

Enable error reporting in Blesta and then try to duplicate the white page. That page should show the errors that are occurring. Be sure to disable error reporting after you are done testing.

Since you moved hosts, the new host probably does not meet the minimum requirements to run Blesta. You will need to have your host install whatever extensions are missing once you determine what those are.

I was missing some PHP extensions. I installed the ones that were missing. Also, I did notice when I go to manually run the cron job in the Blesta settings, it says "mydomain.com refused to connect" and same for when I use the mass mailer plugin to send an email to all my clients.

4918693f420211693U.png

bE17164o520361164n.png

12 hours ago, Tyson said:

Did you update your mail settings in Blesta to connect using the details for the new host? Same with the cron job on the web server?

I always had mail settings in Blesta set to PHP as the delivery method because I use Zoho to host my emails and CloudFlare to manage my DNS. As far as the cron job, yes, I updated it as well in crontab -e as I'm running a CentOS 7 VPS. I can go to a client profile, choose "Email Client" and send an outgoing email and it works fine. Same with responding to that email and opening it in Zoho. However, when I use the Mass Mailer plugin, I get the connection refused and same with the cron job when I try running it manually. Never had that issue before switching.

Here's my crontab -e
7W173642621581364q.png

Blesta email settings
dJ13281R021321281J.png

Cron Logs in Blesta
2r12531F621481531c.png

CloudFlare DNS Setup
8117738p721061738v.png

Sorry for masking the domains. I can easily PM you as requested if needed.