Undefined property: Cron::$Session

Blesta Addons

in a test server with 4.8.1 i see alot of this notices in logs

E_NOTICE: Undefined property: Cron::$Session {"code":8,"message":"Undefined property: Cron::$Session","file":"/home/xxxxx/public_html/app/app_controller.php","line":0}

Uncaught Exception Error: "Call to a member function read() on null" at /home/xxxx/public_html/app/app_controller.php line 0 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to a member function read() on null at /home/xxxxx/public_html/app/app_controller.php:0)"}

php used 7.2

That's a bit of a strange one since the line referenced is 0. My guess is that you may have a cron task running via CLI that tries to read from the Session without initializing the Session first (i.e. assuming it is already loaded). Do you have any custom cron tasks in your system? Perhaps some created by plugins/modules? One of those may be the cause.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, Tyson said:

That's a bit of a strange one since the line referenced is 0.

any ioncube coded file return a line 0 in any error.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, Tyson said:

My guess is that you may have a cron task running via CLI that tries to read from the Session without initializing the Session first (i.e. assuming it is already loaded). Do you have any custom cron tasks in your system? Perhaps some created by plugins/modules? One of those may be the cause.

we have reinstalled the test server, now is a fresh install without any custom plugin/module . the plugins installed is core plugin (support/order/Mass Mailer).