Blesta don't working with VestaCP

SLIBINAS

Question

Hello, I created a package with vestacp server, when I try to add service to user I got this error "An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request."

Blesta Logs say:

213.***.***.123|v-add-user
a:2:{s:6:"status";s:5:"false";s:8:"response";s:154:"<html>
<head><title>302 Found</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>302 Found</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

4 answers to this question

The response you received indicates the resource at that API URL was moved. You may want to take a look at updating the module's configured Hostname and Port as I suspect that one, or both, of those fields no longer comprises the correct socket to the API end-point. Typically, the API URL is something like "https://domain.com:8083/api/" where "domain.com" is the hostname and "8083" is the port.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:38 PM, Tyson said:

The response you received indicates the resource at that API URL was moved. You may want to take a look at updating the module's configured Hostname and Port as I suspect that one, or both, of those fields no longer comprises the correct socket to the API end-point. Typically, the API URL is something like "https://domain.com:8083/api/" where "domain.com" is the hostname and "8083" is the port.

I set my server my hostname, user name root and my server password, port 22, hostname can't be url. But still don't working I set my blesta debug, but nothing showing in my Error log

I set my VestaCP server data in module settings still not working

An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

I don't think the credentials are accurate since you are trying to connect on port 22. The credentials shouldn't be ssh credentials, but your VestaCP account credentials.

The hostname should be your VestaCP hostname, like "myserver.com", whatever that happens to be. The port should be "8083", unless you changed the default port to something else in VestaCP. Your username/password should then be your VestaCP account credentials.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:51 PM, Tyson said:

I don't think the credentials are accurate since you are trying to connect on port 22. The credentials shouldn't be ssh credentials, but your VestaCP account credentials.

The hostname should be your VestaCP hostname, like "myserver.com", whatever that happens to be. The port should be "8083", unless you changed the default port to something else in VestaCP. Your username/password should then be your VestaCP account credentials.

Yeah, that's was my mistake, I typed VestaCP credemtials and everything working fine. Thank you Tyson for help.