Change text in Support Manger module

tux

Question

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I tried searching everywhere but didn't find a solution to my problem. I want to edit the text of summary field in the support manager module (please see the image attached) . I want to change it to "your social media handle" instead, would something like this be possible ?

XnRMjOQ.png

Kind regards,

Tux

1 answer to this question

That text comes from a language file for the Support Manager plugin. You can find those language files on the filesystem under /plugins/support_manager/language/en_us/. The specific file used for that page is "client_tickets.php". You can update the language in there, and can follow the description in the documentation if you're not sure what to update.

Also, be aware that updating Blesta in the future by uploading newer files will overwrite any changes you make to files, like this language file, so you should be sure to keep a backup of changes you make so you can re-apply them after updating Blesta.