open_basedir

SLIBINAS

Question

Today, I was trying work with my project and all my Blesta system settings are broken, I  was not touching anything

Something went wrong.

is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/***/web/***/blesta_uploads/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/***/web/***/public_shtml:/home/admin/tmp) on line 91 in /home/***/web/*/public_shtml/app/controllers/admin_system_general.php

There are 1 page example of error. I was trying to figure how to fix this problem, but no luck. 

3 answers to this question

Your web server has the open_basedir restriction in place, so it will only allow access to a white-listed set of directories. You will need to either disable open_basedir or add all paths Blesta will access. There are many paths that it could access though, so it may be best to disable it, or have your web host disable it.

See also

On 3/30/2020 at 7:06 PM, Tyson said:

Your web server has the open_basedir restriction in place, so it will only allow access to a white-listed set of directories. You will need to either disable open_basedir or add all paths Blesta will access. There are many paths that it could access though, so it may be best to disable it, or have your web host disable it.

See also

Hello, after Blesta upgrade, I already getting again this error. I tried to go system general settings, I got this error.

My php.ini settings
open_basedir = none

3 hours ago, SLIBINAS said:

Hello, after Blesta upgrade, I already getting again this error. I tried to go system general settings, I got this error.

My php.ini settings
open_basedir = none

Are you sure you modified the correct php.ini? You may have a different php.ini for CLI vs Apache. To check what the path is to your php.ini as used by your web server, create the following code and upload and access it in your browser.

info.php

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Access in your browser, then search the file for php.ini