Taxing in Blesta

mcarcadex

Question

Hi, im trying to find a best case to fix a problem im facing.

I have a single-man-business, and is not obligated to pay VAT tax before it goes over a certan yearly limit (that i now have reached).

Lets make an example of having a product for 100 NOK.

Since it is a tax of 25%, i can then either let the price on the package stay as is (user will then need to pay 125 NOK), or drop the price to 80 NOK (100 NOK with taxes).

I will then drop the price to 80NOK so the total with taxes will be 100NOK. Another thing i want, is that the order form always lists the price with tax included (Since i tax every customer regardless of country of origin)

I think this is a bug, but i dont know: if i make a package for 100 NOK, and set up an inclusive tax, it will stay in the order form as 125, and 125 in the invoice.

If i make exclusive tax rule (25%), it will say 100NOK in total in the order form (Total due today: 100 NOK), but 125NOK in the invoices.

Another bug too:

If a user buys a service for 80 NOK, and with a configurable option for 80NOK, the total is then 160NOK (200 NOK with taxes)

Since i have the "Allow Prorated Credits to be Issued for Service Downgrades" on, the user can then remove the config option, that i think the user should be able to do, then the user is granted almost 100 NOK (minus one day), and if he pays for another service, its still a whole 25% TAX.

The tax report says that i then need to pay 60 NOK, that means im paying 40% tax (30% of the total that the user paid), when tax is paid and the user gets money back for a service downgrade, i think it should grant less tax on the invoice he buys next with his credit note, since its already taxed?

There may be a language barrier, but just ask if some of the things was unclear.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet